Pre-Season Friendlies 2023/24

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Why, can't they read? It's been very well publicised, I'll give them that.

All I hear from fans is excuses, when really, they could put themselves out for one 90 minutes for a player that's served the Club for ten years.

I hear what you are saying Angie but I think there are valid points on both sides of the argument. I will be going but only for the reasons that you rightly set out, but I am 'putting myself out' for Fozzy rather than looking forward to it really and it shouldn't be like that. A testimonial should be entertaining, a celebration, a fun day out for the family and a preseason friendly against Stoke doesn't tick any of those boxes. I can understand why there is more interest in the Matlock game, if you take loyalty to Fozzy out of the equation it is simply a more attractive day out

2 hours ago, angieram said:

All I hear from fans is excuses, when really, they could put themselves out for one 90 minutes for a player that's served the Club for ten years.

Absolutely spot on Ange, Fozzy has been a wonderful servant to The Rams , bouncing back from horrific injury problems which lead to him having his best season in a Rams shirt last season , I urge you if you can get a ticket and support Fozzy, this guy bleeds black and white

On 03/07/2023 at 08:31, angieram said:

95% of fans I'm sure don't read message boards, or go in-depth on articles. They don't have that much vested interest in the club to read that type of information.

It isn't a surprise at all.

11 minutes ago, rammieib said:

95% of fans I'm sure don't read message boards, or go in-depth on articles. They don't have that much vested interest in the club to read that type of information.

It isn't a surprise at all.

Don’t they have an app, everyone has an app, even I’ve got an app 😀

43 minutes ago, chezzyram said:

Chesterfield won 9-0 at Matlock tonight which should raise expectations for Saturday a bit

Only 0-2 first half then Matlock bought on lots of trialists.

will Grigg on 🔥

2,300 sell out, looked busy, might be a problem getting pie and peas😂

Non league football grounds,  jumpers for goalpost, footballs back, marvellous.

1 hour ago, chezzyram said:

Chesterfield won 9-0 at Matlock tonight which should raise expectations for Saturday a bit

Just got back from that one. Chesterfield look a good footballing team albeit Matlock did field some u21 and u19s. Think chesterfield away will be a decent game

18 hours ago, angieram said:

Isn't there a public car park near to Sainsbury's? That's where I'm heading for.

Yes that’s a good one to go to or on top of M&S it was more a watch out for street parking because there are a few places on Lime Tree Road that the police are particularly keen to ticket cars parking where there are solid white lines in the road but no yellow lines and Derbyshire Dales have a fleet of traffic wardens in the summer.