Summer Rumour Mill

sage

3 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Capable of the odd miracle too 

Just been talking to a mate of mine who has followed his career, a real leader of men apparently. Can play anywhere all at once, special touch, Can make a lot of very little service.   Ticks the beard box. Keep the faith, Warne has the right contacts.

4 minutes ago, Andrew3000 said:

Just been talking to a mate of mine who has followed his career, a real leader of men apparently. Can play anywhere all at once, special touch, Can make a lot of very little service.   Ticks the beard box. Keep the faith, Warne has the right contacts.

Drink problems though. Every time he gets in the bath...

Remember seeing him For Maccabi Nazareth U21s he was some player but questionable attitude - thought he was God’s gift and could walk on water. Anyway he seems to have redeemed himself and hopefully is ready to be our saviour.

on a side note he’s a bit like Kane with a slow start to the season but comes alive at Easter

Amen

Edited by norwichram

19 minutes ago, norwichram said:

Remember seeing him For Maccabi Nazareth U21s he was some player but questionable attitude - thought he was God’s gift and could walk on water. Anyway he seems to have redeemed himself and hopefully is ready to be our saviour.

on a side note he’s a bit like Kane with a slow start to the season but comes alive at Easter

Amen

Nazareth you say ......was he a Bad bad boy ? ......did he turn up on my White bicycle ?