Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 2023

6 minutes ago, Topram said:

Keep seeing him name chucked around but I’m sure it’s been mentioned plenty of times that Warne and lapado don’t get on? 

There's no indication of any lasting ill-feeling

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21897210/freddie-ladapo-paul-warne-ipswich-derby-rotherham/

""We still message each other from time to time"

33 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21897210/freddie-ladapo-paul-warne-ipswich-derby-rotherham/

Be careful of your sources. They’ll be accusing Ladapo and Warne of sending mucky pictures to each other next.

2 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

PW - hi it’s me again 

FL - I know go away 

PW - but I like to text people 

FL - I know go away 

PW - why can’t I text you 

FL - you’ve ruined my Text life 

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

In rank order, and considering the fees involved...

CF: Aaron Pressley, Reyes Cleary (loan), Freddie Ladapo, Matt Godden, Sam Smith, Sam Nombe, Ben House
AM/SS/W: Andy Moran (loan), Omari Hutchinson (loan), Luke Harris (loan), Nathan Young-Combes

CF: Unlikely to get him but I would try for Daniel Jebbison (Loan) Freddie Ladapo, Matt Godden, Sam Smith

Some interesting shouts for AM you mentioned.  Oxford Cameron Brannagan was very good when we played them and Warne mentioned him pre-match how he makes them tick even though we beat them.

3-4 more to come in I suspect as we get closer to the window closing.

All the best

Gangway D from the terrace  

Edited by GangwayD

18 minutes ago, GangwayD said:

CF: Unlikely to get him but I would try for Daniel Jebbison (Loan) Freddie Ladapo, Matt Godden, Sam Smith

Some interesting shouts for AM you mentioned.  Oxford Cameron Brannagan was very good when we played them and Warne mentioned him pre-match how he makes them tick even though we beat them.

3-4 more to come in I suspect as we get closer to the window closing.

All the best

Gangway D from the terrace  

Very unlikely to get Jebbison 🤔

Would love us to try and loan  Ben Doak from Liverpool. I remember when when we played them last season he looked a very exciting prospect. And my Liverpool supporting friend tells me he is highly regarded by Klopp. 

Edited by Electric Ram

Id like us to have 25 players in the squad, that would provide team depth, and rest the older players. At least one more striker, attacking midfielder, better defensive midfielder.

Are any of these players we might consider signing ... LIAM KINSELLA, BEN COTTRELL, DOMINIC GAPE, KEVIN STEWART and KILLIAN PHILLIPS

15 hours ago, Electric Ram said:

Would love us to try and loan  Ben Doak from Liverpool. I remember when when we played them last season he looked a very exciting prospect. And my Liverpool supporting friend tells me he is highly regarded by Klopp. 

Well worth a punt a bit punny but Scottish so I reckon a tough little one - great goal scoring for Liverpool reserves 

IMG_1711.thumb.jpeg.4d581f678caad5929724556a00d9b4db.jpeg

I wonder if a player or two will leave, with Warne saying he wants 5 more players (now 4 since Kane Wilson’s arrival) that would take us to 24 players aswell as probably robinson and one of Radcliffe and Bardell getting a decent amount of first team football this season leaving us at around 25/26 players.