Bristol Rovers (A) Sat 15th April

3 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

And so when we went on a good run in the middle of the season, were scoring goals, not conceding, winning home and away or at the very least not losing games? 
I get it, you don’t like Warne and his style of play. I can’t help you with that, I would say be a little more objective in your critique of him. 
He’s had some very good moments this season, and some very bad. His tactical awareness and in game management are frustrating to the point of almost non-existence, and his man management and motivation seems to be very good at times. 

We’ll never know if Rosenior would have done better so it’s a moot point to discuss that really. As it stands we are in with a chance of the play offs with games to go, both managers played a part in that along with the group of players. We were never likely to go up via the autos despite that mathematical possibility and little moments of hope through the season as Plymouth, Sheff Weds and Ipswich have more balanced and established squads than we do. To be in with a shout of the play offs is where we should be and is great, despite the rubbish performances of late, there’s still that chance we could go up. 

I go to football to be entertained to be fair and I look at the football he serves up and I just think what absolute damage is gonna be done to the squad in the long term if he clogs it up with hoof merchants and athletes this summer.