Peterborough United vs Derby County

cannable

8 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

You only have to look at our form against the top half sides compared to the bottom 10 to show what is going on.

The amazing run we had coincided with playing crap teams. Beating Cambridge, Morecombe, Accrington and Forest Green in succession while throwing in a lucky last-gasp win at Port Vale got to people’s heads.

We are flat track bullies. And we struggle the moment we play a decent side.

Why did you leave out Bolton and Barnsley, who we totally outplayed in both games.

1 minute ago, Rampant said:

Thought our general play was encouraging tbh. One good summer window of recruitment and we'll win the division next season assuming we're still in it.

No doubt we'll recruit, but there will be a LOT of bodies needed in the summer, regardless of the league we're in. If the loans go back, players retire, teams come in for Knight and co then we might be starting from square one. Which to be honest might not be a bad thing. I'd not take too much encouragement from players who realistically won't be here next season.

17 minutes ago, JPRamFan said:

I don't get this we are too tired. Only two months ago we were playing fast pressing football and beating Port Vale with two late goals. I know are squad is small and has a larger contingent of older players. Obviously I expected a bit of a blip, but not the dramatic fall off we've seen over the last two months. 

In our purple patch we were mostly up against poor(er) teams. Not surprising to me at all that we are coming a bit short against the better ones.

Still all to play for. We are “only” needing to out perform Wycombe and Posh in the mini league until the end of the season. 

47 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Cashin is turning into a mediocre player, we should of accepted the rumoured offer from Norwich. He's too slow, too small and always has a mistake in him.

Is it possible to accept a rumoured bid? If so, is it legally enforceable and which rumour is used for setting the price? Or do you just take an average of all of the rumours?