V Plymouth (a) 7th March 20.00

Boycie

1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

The diving t**t looks as guilty as sin too. Loved White screaming at him that he is a "f*ing cheat". There should be more of that. 

There wasn’t any contact, even if there was the slightest bit on the top of his toe there’s no explanation for how the Bloke went down like he’d been shot. Baffles me that the refs can’t see the “over selling” of these things by players 

11 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

They cheated.  That's not deserved.  They were s*** for an hour

Not a pen, true. They have been s*** for an hour? Not really, just didn't threaten. We have been s*** for 35 mins, and have got what we deserve. Ever since the second half we have been second best. Hell ever since we scored Plymouth have been the better side knocking the ball around and dominating possession. It was only a matter of time for them to tick, which they have done this second half. A game is played over 90 mins, not 45 good ones.

Edited by DanS1992

3 minutes ago, lukedcfc said:

Diving t***, they don’t deserve it. I would take a point now, we have been poor all night to be honest. 

I don’t agree with that assessment, we started really well and deserved the lead. We’ve managed the game poorly since scoring and have paid the price but I don’t think we’ve been poor all night 

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

There wasn’t any contact, even if there was the slightest bit on the top of his toe there’s no explanation for how the Bloke went down like he’d been shot. Baffles me that the refs can’t see the “over selling” of these things by players 

Could football be improved by just getting rid of penalties? Football is such a good game because it's hard to score goals. Why do we give away so many goals for such innocuous offenses. All those dire VAR handballs are the worst.

Maybe only penalties for just stopping a clear goalscoring chance?