V Plymouth (a) 7th March 20.00

Boycie

2 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

No . Which one?

"moment of truth" BBC Sounds.

They got promoted but at this point in the season they suffered quite a large downturn from being 8/9 points clear at the top but only getting automatics on the last game of the season.

Much as I like Warne during the podcast he offered no tactical managerial insight into how to run around a poor run of results and  relied on  'working harder' whilst sending his assistants to give bollockings in the dressing room. He sounded post at various points.

Whilst I'm a.fan of Want and believe he will have learnt a lot on the last year, it's always been a worry for me that if we faced some hard times, he would not have the answer.

There are questions about Warne and his substitutions. Not sure if tonight's subs have improved things. Changing personnel but keeping formation same isn't enough. Forwards too separated and not enough of our players in their box.We are predictable.

I’m afraid this team isn’t good enough to go up. We struggle for consistency throughout the 90 minutes, and when pitched against the  better teams we invariably come out second best. 
Another season in this godforsaken league beckons. 

1 minute ago, Abu Derby said:

I’m afraid this team isn’t good enough to go up. We struggle for consistency throughout the 90 minutes, and when pitched against the  better teams we invariably come out second best. 
Another season in this godforsaken league beckons. 

SuperWarne won't allow this 

7 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

No. Our heads have gone down because het again we are playing more than 11 players

Right. Always the ref's fault. Although whose fault is it that our heads drop when we get bad decisions? Is that the ref too?

Edited by vonwright