V Cheltenham (H) 19.45 28th February

Boycie

6 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Another routine home win. Will be tougher against Shrewsbury I think but hopefully we  can move through the gears and win at home again. Oh and beat Plymouth away too, not much to ask is it?

Yes please ,, do that and it’s game on 

Nervy until 2-0 up. McG and Dobbin best on pitch for me. Few nice moments second half from Knight and NML. Beautiful ball out from Wildsmith to (I think) Springett. Good minutes from Barks, Springett and Thommo. Particularly disappointed with one player having a real dip in form who misplaced every ball all match but hopefully he'll come through it.

shout out to the tiny ball boy who placed ball for their timewasting goalie in 1st half.  And well done ref - she screeched at someone first half in that voice my boys know so well! 

why did it take so long to get traffic moving tonight with smaller crowd?

5 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

I think 5 subs is unnecessary. It kills the momentum. I know it's to give mins/rest players etc . Only Thommo did well. Collins didn't touch the ball in 20 mins 

The job was done when he made most of the changes. It gave some of the starting players a rest ready for Saturday and allowed others to get minutes in their legs so no real complaints from me.

38 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Nervy until 2-0 up. McG and Dobbin best on pitch for me. Few nice moments second half from Knight and NML. Beautiful ball out from Wildsmith to (I think) Springett. Good minutes from Barks, Springett and Thommo. Particularly disappointed with one player having a real dip in form who misplaced every ball all match but hopefully he'll come through it.

shout out to the tiny ball boy who placed ball for their timewasting goalie in 1st half.  And well done ref - she screeched at someone first half in that voice my boys know so well! 

why did it take so long to get traffic moving tonight with smaller crowd?

Traffic probelms all day today road works and smashes I think.