V Cheltenham (H) 19.45 28th February

Boycie

1 hour ago, Kokosnuss said:

There's also potential to disallow the 2nd for Knight controlling the ball with his arm. It would definitely be harsh, but the distance between his arm and the ball when it was played (although his momentum shortened that distance rapidly) wouldn't be considered too close for him to take evasive action (which he sort of does, but sort of doesn't at the same time - his body turns but his arm still goes toward the ball)

If I was a Cheltenham fan I'd be making the case that both goals shouldn't have stood.

k11.jpg.9d69132a87b8300b4e4e224b3b98840c.jpg

k22.JPG.f7abb582bdafb5fec066d5a7d1303db4.JPG

?

3 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

There's also potential to disallow the 2nd for Knight controlling the ball with his arm. It would definitely be harsh, but the distance between his arm and the ball when it was played (although his momentum shortened that distance rapidly) wouldn't be considered too close for him to take evasive action (which he sort of does, but sort of doesn't at the same time - his body turns but his arm still goes toward the ball)

If I was a Cheltenham fan I'd be making the case that both goals shouldn't have stood.

k11.jpg.9d69132a87b8300b4e4e224b3b98840c.jpg

k22.JPG.f7abb582bdafb5fec066d5a7d1303db4.JPG

No appeals from the Cheltenham players at all, thats good enough for me 

2 hours ago, MadAmster said:

I'd like to agree @valakari but to get 22 to 29ers in we'd probably have to pay fees and, unless the EFL relents a little, we still won't be able to. Stuck with a mix of young guns and wrinklies for another year I'm afraid.

I'm sure that will be a number of decent players in the 24-29 age group who are not renewing their contracts this season because they feel that they will be able to do better elsewhere. Even with our current business plan, the wages that we can offer will match or better the rest of league 1 and probably half the championship. Add to that the attraction of playing at PP in front of nearly 30k and training at our excellent training ground, I would expect PW to be able to find at least 3 or 4 players in this age group, who would be a step up on what the current players offer him and his style of play.

Hopefully, the restrictions will be relaxed slightly and this will improve our choice of player.?