Cashin

nogbad van 50

If we don't need the cash, and if we can't spend cash, and if there is time left on his contract, and if he's happy to stay... then we'd be mad to sell him right now. His price is only going to go up, and in any case (as mentioned above) his value to the team right now is higher than anyone would pay.

We would be a bit silly to accept a low ball offer for lots of reasons already mentioned 

we can’t spend any money, we can’t replace his youth in defence, he’s worth a lot more to us than the price of a sale. 
Biggest issues - does he want to go to Norwich- I doubt it - does he want to be paid more money - I am sure he does - do we need more money to pay Arsenal and the polish club who we owe money to - probably. 

I value him at £5 million and upwards - sure we can replace him with what we have got this season but next season we have replace him and we can’t spend money? - Norwich can buy Belick if they want 

23 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We would be a bit silly to accept a low ball offer for lots of reasons already mentioned 

we can’t spend any money, we can’t replace his youth in defence, he’s worth a lot more to us than the price of a sale. 
Biggest issues - does he want to go to Norwich- I doubt it - does he want to be paid more money - I am sure he does - do we need more money to pay Arsenal and the polish club who we owe money to - probably. 

I value him at £5 million and upwards - sure we can replace him with what we have got this season but next season we have replace him and we can’t spend money? - Norwich can buy Belick if they want 

That's way to low

33 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Get Bielik a swarthy face paint and the job's a gud'un.

Edited by Grumpy Git

2 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Yes, I don’t think we can moan about not being paid what we’re due after the way we’ve treated creditors in the past year.

With the players we've lost for some magic beans we sell at a decent fee or get stuck in this circle for good.  We currently have a plan over two years.  Get in 5 million that should clear any football creditors and/or clear any payment plan that may be in place with existing creditors and we can move forward quicker .  It would need to be in that region though to make a worthwhile difference in the short term.

I have no idea what I would want for Cashin because he’s largely been faultless since he got a chance in the first team. I can’t quite recall a player have such a fantastic level of consistency at such at a young age. Tomori had a higher ceiling and was a far superior athlete, but Cashin is just steady game-in, game-out. 

He is small, and maybe it will catch up with him, but for now - you can see why he’s the highest rated player in League One. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him step up into the Premier League and do well either. I just hope we don’t sell cheap and keep him until it makes sense to sell him.