DCFC Megastore

Seaside Ram

Just a warning if anyone is thinking of ordering anything from the shop . Don't! 

They use EVRI for delivery, the worst delivery company ever . I ordered a jacket over 2 weeks ago and nothing . Evri have no contact details and the club don't reply to e mails. If you call the shop it says your wait is over an hour. 

Fuming ! ?

26 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

Just a warning if anyone is thinking of ordering anything from the shop . Don't! 

They use EVRI for delivery, the worst delivery company ever . I ordered a jacket over 2 weeks ago and nothing . Evri have no contact details and the club don't reply to e mails. If you call the shop it says your wait is over an hour. 

Fuming ! ?

I think it's the problem with Fanatics not the club shop in person. I ordered a few things back in October, went into store on a matchday to ask on the whereabouts and was told they have nothing to do with online orders. It goes directly to Fanatics who process and distribute themselves. They recommended to buy in store or worst case, click and collect in store then it actually goes through their hands. 

Subbing out to a world leading massive international far-reaching company that "operates from its base in the UK’s sporting stronghold of Manchester" that provides "online, retail and end-to-end event solutions for over 30 partners across various sports", and who also "has relationships with globally recognised English Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 clubs, along with representation across all major US Sports Leagues, Golf, Rugby, F1, esports and Tennis" isn't all it's cracked up to be!

Hopefully Mr Clowes will acknowledge this in due time* and perhaps look to put the club shop back in the hands of the club, ran & managed by DCFC employees.
Currently, Derby County fans, as individuals, are far too small and insignificant for a company such as the mighty Fanatics Mega-Co to give two hoots about.

*I fully appreciate Mr Clowes almost certainly has more pressing matters to prioritise and attend to first, but there's no getting away from the fact that the club shop, the majority of the merchandise within it, the stock levels, and certainly the on-line arm of "The Shop", is a full on bucket of dog-poo, and many of us shy away from actually spending money in there, despite us having the financial means to, and as much as we'd like to!  

3 hours ago, Seaside Ram said:

Fuming ! ?

Are EVRI really worse than Yodel? They can't be that bad surely. 

12 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I bought my last bit of merch from Ramtique. Why not go there?

Last time I went in there (Ossie Rd, just up from The Spot), they had changed the name over the door, blacked out the windows, and had stopped selling Rams merch!  ?

I still came out loaded up with so much stuff though, all wrapped in plain brown paper! 
Luckily, I don't think my neighbour twigged, when I bumped into her at the bus stop... Pretty lass she was... but she refused my invite to tea, and never looked me in the eye again, for some reason!  

Did I mention... Pretty lass she was... 

Also what's with all the random animals (lions, bears, pandas, penguins etc) with DCFC on them. All I want is a Rammie teddy - who on earth is going to buy a lion as a Derby supporter? What's it even got to do with us? It's just generic copy and paste for Fanatics. Like all that Marvel and DC Comics stuff, who's buying this rubbish? Wonder Woman huge logo with a tiny ram or DCFC. It's garbage. Give me a simple Rammie teddy and a few styles of DCFC/The Rams/Ram crest tops and call it a day. Don't even get me started on the bobble hats, sold out for months on end. They could've sold thousands if they (Fanatics) gave two hoots about us.

image.thumb.png.d3ca741f51575a9258e37ae20690247c.png

image.thumb.png.a8c23743dfee10ff147fc36f67703fe1.png

1 hour ago, Rev said:

What sort of prat sends his wifes ring to be cleaned via a courier that's already lost his parcels twice?

I've set up the chance, who's going to finish it?

It does make you question the credibility of the post.

2 hours ago, ram59 said:

It does make you question the credibility of the post.

I have no doubt about the credibility of the post, the poster isn't very bright is all. ?

Evri/Hermes really are a dreadful delivery company much worse than any other - but they are cheap! 

Edited by RoyMac5

1. Around our way we have lots of private deliveries...self employed drivers, So far this last week, I've had a parcel delivered next door as I was out, Card through the letter box...said on the card parcel left at number 7...5 doors away, Knocked on the door no answer, That night I get a knock on my door...it's my next door neighbour...he says he took a parcel in for me...but it wasn't for me...it was the next street away...the number 7 was a number 1 with an elongated tail ?

2. Last night a knock on my window, Opens door and a women sits in the car and shouts hello...I shouts back do I know you...she said I've left you a parcel it's at your feet...I say thanks and she's says you're welcome...I look and it's for next door...number 3 not 2 sorry she says can I drop it round...I did, this a number 2 which is at the side of my door...number 3 is next door with their number on the door?‍♀️

3. Dominoes Pizza, Again knock at the door I open and he says...your order...well I thought the Government is now feeding us old uns with free pizza due to cost of living...but I couldn't pinch someone's dinner...not mine I said I've not ordered it...he's on the phone and asks where is this address I point across the road.

And now for the Cut the Grass.

This July a lovely day I see a driver walking up and down the street knocking on doors...he has no joy, He sits in his cab and looks at paper work, Gets out the cab and knocks on number 25, Nothing, I see he's getting a little frustrated, I go out and ask if he needs help, I've got a large wooden shed for number 25 but there's no one in, We rang yesterday to confirm delivery and all well, I'm on time and no phuckers in, Are you sure you have the right address yes Ou***m W**, He shows me the paperwork with the post code, Oh dear I said this is D*** 3** your post code is for High Peak in Buxton circa 40 miles away...he's Polish from Cambridge and just put in the street name which is the street he was on but wrong part of Derbyshire...it is a nice drive to Buxton through Ashbourne ?

Had a similar disappointing experience unfortunately, got me little ‘un an infant kit for Christmas through the Black Friday deal and hadn’t heard anything. Played the patient game as I wasn’t overly concerned to be honest. I did get an email at the start of the week apologising, blaming the Royal Mail strikes and also refunding my delivery fee. Fair enough, again no bother aslong as it got here eventually. Second email yesterday saying “Evri have conducted an extensive search and unfortunately, our tracking system is currently unable to locate your parcel” which I’m not sure makes sense. Anyway I’ve been refunded and if it turns up then I should treat it as a ‘gesture of good will’.

So it’s not disastrous but a bit annoying. Feel like calling them out a bit in the whole Royal Mail/Evri thing but it’s probably not worth it. The reality probably is that Fanatics probably didn’t have the stock to sell.

It’s a shame because I’ve praised the megastore’s online shop a few times on here especially over lockdown and ‘the administration times’ as it was a good way to support the club whilst also clothing a baby, every time they were pretty reliable. Not sure whether I’ll trust this method again unless it changes.

21 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

Had a similar disappointing experience unfortunately, got me little ‘un an infant kit for Christmas through the Black Friday deal and hadn’t heard anything. Played the patient game as I wasn’t overly concerned to be honest. I did get an email at the start of the week apologising, blaming the Royal Mail strikes and also refunding my delivery fee. Fair enough, again no bother aslong as it got here eventually. Second email yesterday saying “Evri have conducted an extensive search and unfortunately, our tracking system is currently unable to locate your parcel” which I’m not sure makes sense. Anyway I’ve been refunded and if it turns up then I should treat it as a ‘gesture of good will’.

So it’s not disastrous but a bit annoying. Feel like calling them out a bit in the whole Royal Mail/Evri thing but it’s probably not worth it. The reality probably is that Fanatics probably didn’t have the stock to sell.

It’s a shame because I’ve praised the megastore’s online shop a few times on here especially over lockdown and ‘the administration times’ as it was a good way to support the club whilst also clothing a baby, every time they were pretty reliable. Not sure whether I’ll trust this method again unless it changes.

Slight update that the kit turned up today, all hail Evri/Fanatics/Megastore!

Edited by TuffLuff

On 15/12/2022 at 10:35, Seaside Ram said:

Fuming ! ?

I've had an update. Evri just e mailed me saying they can't track my parcel and to assume it's lost . They say I must now contact the club !!!! What a ?show !!!!

I've had multipul experience of delivery companies being defeated by the concept of "a flat number" with responses ranging from it dissapeared into the ether, we gave up an abandoned it in a different close, we've abandoned it at a depot who will refuse to believe it exists to you can have your parcel as long as you go through our security vetting process which inclueds 18 proofs of ID, to "having been confused by the concept of a flat number, we decided the best thing would be to send it back from whence it came".

Also, my partner frequently becomes incandescent with rage when folks on ebay say they post royal mail then she gets an update that it's coming by Evri.

Lots of stories of this ilk, so imagine my dismay when I recently ordered stuff from an Outdoor Gear retailer in Kirchentellinsfurt, Germany, and received their despatch email (the day after the items were ordered) which included the following:

"Great news! We have just dispatched your order via Evri (The new Hermes). Not long now until you have your hands on your shiny new kit!"  ?

It included a "Track your order" button, but came with the following message:
"Your parcel is on its way to the United Kingdom, it can take up to 5 working days until your parcel crosses the border and Evri can scan your parcel, so that you will be able to track it."

3 days later, another email from the retailer:

"Evri (The new Hermes) has informed us that your Alpinetrek package has arrived in the UK and will probably be delivered tomorrow.
Please check your shipment for completeness and transport damage immediately upon receipt and refuse to accept it if there is visible damage. If this is not possible, please photograph the damage and keep the box for the time being. You can find more information about this on our page.
If you won't be at home, you can quickly choose a safe place for delivery or specify a preferred neighbour.

Click here to track your Evri package:"

I didn't bother with the tracking link.

The package didn't arrive the next day... it came the same day!  To my door!  Undamaged!  Hoorah!  ?

To say I was shocked is an understatement!  Counting the order date as "Day zero", it arrived at my door on Day 4!

The experience was so overwhelming, I followed up a couple of weeks later for more stuff, from the same retailer, and had a nigh on identical result!

All hail Evri (The new Hermes), I say!  ?

Edited by Mucker1884

On 15/12/2022 at 14:01, PistoldPete said:

Are EVRI really worse than Yodel? They can't be that bad surely. 

My Evri man is totally brilliant but we are lucky always same one. But ordered non- derby xmas presents (not football before accused of being half fan) from fanatics and was by far by slowest item arriving this christmas and there have been many!

DPD are useless as well, ordered some records from Italy a few months ago, tracking had it arrive in Moncton (about 20 miles away) for delivery the next day.

Nothing arrived then an email from DPD saying they couldn't find my address, but he attached a Google map of my address.

I confirmed this was correct...4 days later I had a delivery confirmed notification and photo of the package on the doorstep...not my doorstep mind you, they had sent it 1200 KM away to an address in Ontario.