Portsmouth (A) Fri 18th Nov 2022

After slagging it of thought Thompson played well last night, reckon if NML played we’d of won that game, they were poor and that extra threat might of changed the outcome, would of taken a point at the start but after  watching it thought they were very beatable, NML out for 5 weeks is a killer

Despite an awful journey down, we got back home to Crewe by 2.20am. 

Thoroughly enjoyed the game and really thought we were going to nick it late on. Felt like we were under the cosh a bit second half with the crowd behind them, they huffed and puffed but created very little apart from one shot straight down Wildsmith's throat (only shot on target?).  A good point and looking forward to a bit of a break, it has been exhausting month for the team and fans!

Edited by Wistaston Ram

47 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Still a tad disappointed with Forsyth and Cashin last night 

I had them both for the first goal scorer - Forsyth at 25/1 and Cashin at 40/1 - some serious money to be made on that pair because they get into position to score goals 

You were very unlucky w Fozzie given his back post chance 

2 hours ago, Srg said:

You’re arguing with a guy who’s favourite pass time is slating young players. 

Not sure where you’re getting that from, I’m not @Magicman. I happen to rate most of our young players - Cashin is the best centre back in league one, and Max Bird is a very composed footballer. Also thought Thompson was excellent last night after being largely crap all season. I just don’t get Sibley, never have. Think people get obsessed over what he did at U21 level and don’t see the little he’s contributed in almost 100 senior appearances.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Not sure where you’re getting that from, I’m not @Magicman. I happen to rate most of our young players - Cashin is the best centre back in league one, and Max Bird is a very composed footballer. Also thought Thompson was excellent last night after being largely crap all season. I just don’t get Sibley, never have. Think people get obsessed over what he did at U21 level and don’t see the little he’s contributed in almost 100 senior appearances.

Stopped reading after you rated Cashin the best centre back in the league ?

Thought Sibley was excellent last night. He was up against a top winger in dale. Got beaten the first time, chopped him down the second time and got a yellow. But after that he was superb defensively and offered some good runs down the left flank. I’m starting to understand why Warne is playing him LWB 

21 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

?