The Conor enigma

Jimbo Ram

I will not criticise any player that decided to stay or sign for this club in extraordinary times.

Whats kept this club going over the last eighteen months has been the relationship between the supporters the different management teams and the encouragement towards players, the all in this together, never give up, fight to the end attitude that has served us well.

………mind you, I might change me mind during me half time Bovril at Stadium MK. ?

Block 26 Bovril club.

Just now, Anag Ram said:

TBF if he still had his pace and fitness, he wouldn’t be playing in League One.

Pretty much this.

When we start to talk about "fixes" for players, we're creating Premier League footballers.

Hourihane has almost played as many minutes this season as he did in the entire 20/21 season. 

Problem is, with a thin squad, we don't have many options to rest the older players that need it.

10 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

I will not criticise any player that decided to stay or sign for this club in extraordinary times.

Whats kept this club going over the last eighteen months has been the relationship between the supporters the different management teams and the encouragement towards players, the all in this together, never give up, fight to the end attitude that has served us well.

………mind you, I might change me mind during me half time Bovril at Stadium MK. ?

Block 26 Bovril club.

To be fair to Connor, he is suffering because of his reputation. I see him a bit like Wayne Rooney the Derby player. He's having about as much effect on the pitch as Rooney did, but to his credit at a very small percentage of cost and because he wants to play for our club.

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Scores some goals but does he do enough in games?

We have a very few experienced midfielders and attacking players. He's there to offer a bit of guidance to the young players around him.

With Smith at RB, and the injuries to other experienced players, we've almost been forced to field him to offer balance to an otherwise young team.

10 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Not the player we thought we were getting but beggars can’t be choosers and he’s not been disastrous so it is what it is until we can start to properly shape the squad.

Always likely to play a killer pass or score a great fk. Given our thin squad he’s got to play.