Ipswich v Derby (A) Matchday Thread - ‘and it’s live’

i-Ram

3 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Hes been f****** terrible so far , with golden balls sibley not far behind him

He isn't a LWB though is he? Plus he is right footed. So it's hard to see how he can be any good playing in his current position. 

Edited by DanS1992

2 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

He isn't a LWB though is he? Plus he is right footed. So it's hard to see how he can be any good playing in his current position. 

Your right hes not, but he is a professional footballer so i hope for at least one pass per 10 attempted to go to one of our players 

8 minutes ago, vonwright said:

I feel sorry for a right footed attacking player being asked to play left wing back. It's not like playing further forward and you never really get a chance to cut in. 

(But yeah he's not had a good game so far!)

This is one of the things that worries me about Warne's appointment. We go out and build a squad for 433/4231, with dangerous pacey wingers.

The season starts and say what you like about the rest of the performances but defences couldn't handle NML & Barkhuizen on the same pitch.

Then we don't give the job to the guy that built that team and give it to someone else who plays a totally different system which NML & Barkhuizen don't fit into.

Lots and lots of good things about Warne, and I'm fully behind him (joined the bobble hat club to demonstrate this loud and proud), but you have to admit there are baffling elements to this.

Discussion for another thread though I'm sure