Bielik at Brum

Ramrob

And in a chilling post-match update, Blues boss John Eustace told reporters: "Krys two front teeth got kicked out. He’s in a bad old way. He has gone to hospital now. But I think you could see for the first 25 to 30 minutes of the game how vital he is for us in there.

"His performance at the start of the game was top and he has been missing for the last three or four games. Hopefully it’s not too bad an injury and we can get him back for Tuesday.” Birmingham are at Watford on Tuesday.

That's really horrible and an injury that now stays with him for life, long after football. Great if the hospital was able to implant them back, but he will never be the same. 

Only a yellow card for the Rotherham player, despite kicking someone's teeth out. 

Gett well soon, Krystian!

7 hours ago, StrawHillRam said:

This poor guy is cursed. I think he should  have chosen a career as an accountant. less risk of injury

Incredible , after being strechered off v Huddersfield , he plays 30 mins and gets kicked in the chops. By the time he retires , the poor lad will have averaged about 15 games a season.

On 12/03/2023 at 16:42, StrawHillRam said:

This poor guy is cursed. I think he should  have chosen a career as an accountant. less risk of injury

If he was an accountant then right out of the blue his office chair would collapse with the shaft going straight through the seat and up his butt. And as he grabbed something to stop him falling off the chair his hand hit the top of his pen which stabbed through his palm. Then the chair stopped collapsing, throwing his body forwards, making his head tip forwards, poking his eye out on the pen sticking out of the back of his hand.

It’s  all in a day’s work for an accountant. I should know - my son is a chartered accountant.

Stick to footy, Kristian, its much safer!

This happened to my brother. He now has a plate with false teeth, which he can take out whenever. His party trick is to take them out in the pub and try to get them in people's drinks without them noticing. If he succeeds it's an instant neck your point penalty...

Classy lad my brother...

3 hours ago, RodleyRam said:

This happened to my brother. He now has a plate with false teeth, which he can take out whenever. His party trick is to take them out in the pub and try to get them in people's drinks without them noticing. If he succeeds it's an instant neck your point penalty...

Classy lad my brother...

He needs to get a (Poly) Grip.