Bielik at Brum

Ramrob

12 hours ago, Tombo said:

That's what I mean, inheriting a player we're only half interested in and their wages is not something that helps us. I don't think we'll struggle to get the dosh from someone else, I've no mind to do Birmingham City any favours. I'll be throwing my party instead... ? 

No chance he is staying then and besides they cant afford him other clubs must been keen 10m price tag then.

18 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

What’s this got to do with Bielik ? 

By the looks of it, ROI fans talking about the ability of Didz for their national team. 

He’s an exceptional footballer, but I don’t think they should be looking for 35 year at this point - regardless of good he is, and he is!

Cashin deserves a shout, Hourihane probably should call it a day. Didzy is good enough, for sure, but due to age they should call it. 

57 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Surely it doesn’t matter to the creditors anymore. We could sell him for £30m and they still wouldn’t see another penny. (Assuming you meant the creditors in administration).

Yes creditors are out of the picture now. But it was the creditors not DC who bore the cost of the fall in Bielik’s value. DC knew when he bought the club he might end up selling Bielik for as little as 1m 

30 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Yes creditors are out of the picture now. But it was the creditors not DC who bore the cost of the fall in Bielik’s value. DC knew when he bought the club he might end up selling Bielik for as little as 1m 

Even so. Unless he’d been sold prior to administration, which doesn’t seem to have ever been on the table, his drop in value is of no interest to creditors especially now when it is only if interest to DC.

3 hours ago, DesertRam said:

Hopefully we can get Brum in the cup, hammer em - and Bielik will realise

what a mistake he's making and come back  ?

I really don’t think the outcome of one cup match, in which both teams would no doubt make a number of changes, will cause Bielik to think he’s “made a mistake”. 

My guess is that Derby would like to sell him and Bielik wants to remain at Championship level or above (in the UK or abroad). Playing in the Championship, even for a club like Brum ?, is a better shop window than league 1.

I’d like him to come back but I can see why it probably won’t happen this January. Also, it’s not his decision to make (he could be disruptive and say he wants to return but that wouldn’t really look good for him). It’s entirely down to Warne and Derby to recall him.