Matchday Thread - Derby County vs Plymouth Argyle (03/09 15:00)

Ghost of Clough

24 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Calling it a “despicable” decision when we don’t have the facts behind said decision, or haven’t yet seen how the match plays out seems odd. I seem to recall engaging you on this before and appreciate how much you rate Sibley, he’s doing well and contributing to the team. For me it is about recognising exactly that, the team, we have a squad of players who will all be used at different times and have contributions to make throughout the season. Rosenior as the manager has to make decisions and knows his rationale, if it backfires today then it makes sense to me to pile in on that decision, once we have more info.

It's about opinions and you're entitled to think this. Just as I'm entitled to mine (and naturally believe I'm right). I'm furious the person I consider our best player and the player, if the manager believed in him, who could be the best midfielder outside the Prem by the end of the season, is again the first and easiest person for the manager to drop. Absolutely furious.

Great we're winning. But that doesn't make it the right decision.

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

It's about opinions and you're entitled to think this. Just as I'm entitled to mine (and naturally believe I'm right). I'm furious the person I consider our best player and the player, if the manager believed in him, who could be the best midfielder outside the Prem by the end of the season, is again the first and easiest person for the manager to drop. Absolutely furious.

Great we're winning. But that doesn't make it the right decision.

Winning 2-0 in the first half isn’t enough for Rosenior to be correct with his selection? 
Furious and despicable just seem like very strong words to use. Are you related to Sibley? 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram