Matchday Thread - Shrewsbury Town v Derby County (16/08 19:45)

Ghost of Clough

11 minutes ago, 68 Guns said:

I'd love to be able to comment but once again the only thing not working is Rams TV. I can stream anything I want except what i actually want to. 

Rams TV working good for me (I purchased the subscription). What browser are you using? Might be worth switching to Chrome if you are not doing so already 

Sound first half. LR should have seen enough to suggest a change-up is now required. I understand why he set-up as he did, and no one is playing poorly, but we do need to get someone closer to Collins. Sibley, Dobbin or McGoldrick. I actually think 3 5 2 is appropriate second half. Perhaps sacrifice Roberts and let Smith or Bird stay deep with Barks and Knight playing as wingbacks.

I know everyone wants Louie Sibley on to have a go at the opposition and shoot at goal but the problem I see is that the likes of Bird Hourihane and Smith simply rarely shoot and when the manager seems to think that’s the best central midfield to have most game time then we simply are not going to see much positives in terms of goal scoring from those three