Boro fans trying to cause trouble on services on the motor way

B4ev6is

Well I group of boro fans were trying to pick a fight I just brought a Burger King burgers not the best but food. And one tried to say going down with a fiver in the bank I just turned around and said not any more that shut them up. And when I our group heading back to the coach chant all having a part when we die. I shouted back we all have a party when we survived and also your club 250m in debt that shut them up and another coach arrived full of derby fans stopped  right next boro fans soon retreated back on there coach.

Nice to know we're still very important to Small Heath & the Parmo Parasites. Singing about us when they're not even playing us...clearly desperate for some attention. We've got bigger fish to fry than those two.

Were a few Boro at Kings Cross yesterday evening along with plenty of Derby, didnt hear a peep out of them. Did take the liberty to rip off a couple of their cringey stickers from the walls though. Loudest in the station were Gateshead bizarrely, clearly a proxy for Newcastle.

Edited by LeedsCityRam

Just now, DerbyRevolution said:

There was a bit of agro with Wednesday fans at Derby station. The train that got into Derby at ten past 8 Wednesday fans were waiting to get on. Not sure what happened but there was plenty of police running through to the platform. 

What we're Wednesday fans doing in Derby? Thought they were at MK Dons?

1 hour ago, angieram said:

What we're Wednesday fans doing in Derby? Thought they were at MK Dons?

I accidentally drove partly into MK.  A few sheffield Wednesday fans pulled up next to me at some lights and saw I was in a Derby shirt - their faces sort of suggested what the hell is a Derby fan doing here? Before switching to a sort of bemused “we’re def playing MK today arent we” look around the car ?

5 of us went by car to Charlton yesterday , we encountered a mini bus full of Boro , 6 or 7 were drunk and spoiling for a fight , strangely enough they soon got back on their transport when we stood our ground  , what an absolute bunch of knuckledraggers they are

The Walking Dead Nyc GIF by ADWEEK