Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

12 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I've got sympathy for your PoV - I've got mates who went everywhere away in the early 80s when we were shocking and have been regulars ever since, but who didn't go to away games last season because they were feeling cautious about Covid. They feel a little as you do, but they're finding ways around the problem and will try to get to as many games as possible. It sounds like there are very few games that you're likely to miss out on, so why not have a break from here, talk about it rationally to a mate, and then make a decision?

The voice of reason, more patience than me ?

6 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Only problem I can see (in my opinion), is the 48 hour windows between groups. I think it's stupid given the short notice and 24 hours would be ample time. It would also help the club as everything wouldn't be on such a knife-edge with postal delays.

The easiest solution would be to get the tickets on sale earlier, maybe this will be resolved by the next away game.

2 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

The easiest solution would be to get the tickets on sale earlier, maybe this will be resolved by the next away game.

I don't see why each group needs 48 hours to get their act together? And its not as if the earliest groups lose their right to buy afterwards.

12 hours ago, Beanie said:

I concur about the 48 hours. I wanted to go to Shrewsbury away and would drive up but cant do the game as I live in Oxford and my priority doesnt allow for the ticket to be posted

As on the ‘Shrewsbury tickets’ thread, I can’t go on Tuesday now, so if my ticket arrives by Monday at worst, I’m happy to sell it on and post Special Delivery (so it arrives to anyone interested by 1pm latest next day).

31 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

So why am I seeing 780. 530 standing 250 seating. Is it cos I’m in ingoldmells and they haven’t caught up yet.?

It normally fluctuates a bit doesn’t it as tickets in peoples basket are no longer available to other buyers but, if you don’t complete the purchase within a given period of time they become available again? But, the variance you’re seeing does seem a bit high.

7 hours ago, Foreveram said:

So why am I seeing 780. 530 standing 250 seating. Is it cos I’m in ingoldmells and they haven’t caught up yet.?

No idea. I just added up the availability for each block. What do you do? 

I only answered because I was online at the time and thought you might out paddling in the sea! 

4 hours ago, cstand said:

Trainline digital railcard offer £20 for a year or £47 for 3 years.

Or use £10 Tesco Clubcard vouchers for a yearly railcard

33% discount if going by train to away games

https://www.thetrainline.com/trains/great-britain/railcards

Is there an age limit on that? I think over 30 and you need a mate to go with on the two together. Not sure if they have to be named. It’s worth it if you go with someone regularly but I’m struggling at the moment now my kids have grown up and forgot who took them all over the country watching Derby when they were young. They now have their own rail cards and go with their mates. ☹️

1 hour ago, angieram said:

No idea. I just added up the availability for each block. What do you do? 

I only answered because I was online at the time and thought you might out paddling in the sea! 

Nah, paddlings too much effort, I was just watching the waves ?. For Fleetwood tickets I am still seeing 521 standing, block F seats 146 block G seats 102. 

51 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Is there an age limit on that? I think over 30 and you need a mate to go with on the two together. Not sure if they have to be named. It’s worth it if you go with someone regularly but I’m struggling at the moment now my kids have grown up and forgot who took them all over the country watching Derby when they were young. They now have their own rail cards and go with their mates. ☹️

Two together, they have to be named and photographed, and obviously travelling together. 

On 11/08/2022 at 20:03, Beanie said:

I concur about the 48 hours. I wanted to go to Shrewsbury away and would drive up but cant do the game as I live in Oxford and my priority doesnt allow for the ticket to be posted

Are you coming to tommrow just go to the ticket office to get them simples.