Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

4 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Is there an age limit on that? I think over 30 and you need a mate to go with on the two together. Not sure if they have to be named. It’s worth it if you go with someone regularly but I’m struggling at the moment now my kids have grown up and forgot who took them all over the country watching Derby when they were young. They now have their own rail cards and go with their mates. ☹️

I told you mate just go with them cant stop you.

5 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Shrewsbury tickets on sale at 10 am this morning to all members 439 tickets left.

Fleetwood tickets on sale to 10+ members 763 tickets remaining 520 standing and 243 seats.

Finger on the internet trigger for Fleetwood tickets.

Thanks for your updates Foreveram ?

If anyone is interested, I emailed Emma at DCFC and wondered if, as suggested by others, shortening the window for each category could be an option in order to allow enough time for postal dispatch for those of us lower down the priority list.

She has just phoned me this morning - very apologetic and explained this was due to the unusually late receipt of tickets from Shrewsbury. It shouldn’t happen too often but, if it does, it will always be because the home club is late sending them.

Only time will tell if it is a regular or rare occurrence but hopefully this post (non pun intended) will avoid us all bombarding DCFC with the same query/suggestion.

1 hour ago, Boss said:

Anybody selling 2 tickets to Fleetwood? Have an away membership but doesn’t look like any will reach that stage on Wednesday. 

I say not

Me and my dad are going but we are in seated bit because of my broken toe.