Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Honestly I would be complaining as this system is inherently unfair. 

Explain how rewarding the fans for attending more games last year and getting priority to attend this year is unfair.

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

You are more loyal fan than me .

Right 

When did I say that I am more loyal? You attended more away games than me! I'm not moaning that it's unfair because I attended less.

4 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Useless system. Attended five games last season but it won’t let me buy online.

Phone number for ticket office doesn’t exist from their website.

Give me strength!

Did you buy the tickets for the five games directly from DCFC?, otherwise they won't be recognised on the system. I went to four away games last season, but only two games will be on the system as I bought one ticket at Peterborough on the day and did hospitality at Preston.

3 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Explain how rewarding the fans for attending more games last year and getting priority to attend this year is unfair.

When did I say that I am more loyal? You attended more away games than me! I'm not moaning that it's unfair because I attended less.

Some fans go along for the crack and hardly watch the match 

21 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Honestly I would be complaining as this system is inherently unfair. 

How would you have made it fairer? Shortening the window for each category would be better IMO (but some would still have understandable reason to complain) but it wouldn’t change the priority system.

Edited by Tamworthram

3 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I don’t want fair I want equivalence.

Right. So although you’re complaining that this system is inherently unfair, you don’t actually want a fair system??

Sounds like you just want a system that gives you personally a better chance of getting a ticket regardless of fair or unfair it is.

We’d all probably like a system that benefits us personally but, most of us seem to be accepting that the current system is probably about as fair and reasonable as it can be. Yes, they could include cup games but I guess they have excluded these because they want to reward those that have supported the club in the bread and butter league games and/or because cup games are often cheaper. I would be in favour of shorter windows for each category but even that wouldn’t suit everyone.

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

To be honest, after enduring a carriage full of aled-up pubescant Wednesday fans on the way to Charlton, this is not a bad idea!

I agree but, sadly, it would never work. How could you prevent such folk from actually buying a ticket even if they were refused entry to the ground or on public transport?

6 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Right. So although you’re complaining that this system is inherently unfair, you don’t actually want a fair system??

Sounds like you just want a system that gives you personally a better chance of getting a ticket regardless of fair or unfair it is.

We’d all probably like a system that benefits us personally but, most of us seem to be accepting that the current system is probably about as fair and reasonable as it can be. Yes, they could include cup games but I guess they have excluded these because they want to reward those that have supported the club in the bread and butter league games and/or because cup games are often cheaper. I would be in favour of shorter windows for each category but even that wouldn’t suit everyone.

How would an equal system of first come first served for away membership be unfair .

Games attended in the past should be irrelevant 

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

How would an equal system of first come first served for away membership be unfair .

Games attended in the past should be irrelevant 

You honestly wouldn't be saying it if you were in the next two highest ticket windows. I guarantee it.