Premier League | 22/23 Season

Day

It’s a big IF but IF Bournemouth can go on and beat Leicester today I think they will stay up.

They have been playing well of late.

And they have a bunch of winnable fixtures left especially with a run of West Ham (H), Southampton (A), Leeds (H), Chelsea (H) coming up.

6-7 points from that lot and they’ll probably be well clear of the likes of Leicester, Forest and Everton.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I know we can all have different opinions on the incident but am I the only one who thinks tweeting this during a live game is a little out of order? Yeah I get he’s got a right to an opinion and expressing it, but it’s an incident that needs proper scrutiny and cooler heads to maybe dissect it rather than adding fuel to the fire.

Rant over, full disclosure that Ive always thought Carragher is a bit of a prat

Cracking game, Liverpool 2 Arsenal 2, Arsenals game to lose an almost did, 2-0, Xhaka gets involved with Alexander-Arnold it winds the Liverpool supporters up then Liverpool go and score, HT Linesman elbows(on purpose)Robertson on the chin for something(I guess)he said, Salah misses a penalty, Almost 90mins Fermino levels it, Ramsdale makes a world class save from Salah in added time, Then somehow Konate misses from a yard out only for Ramsdale to push it wide.

It's been a while since I've enjoyed an EPL game, Blood and guts, And Refereed by a quality Official...Paul Tierney 👏  

12 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

I know we can all have different opinions on the incident but am I the only one who thinks tweeting this during a live game is a little out of order? Yeah I get he’s got a right to an opinion and expressing it, but it’s an incident that needs proper scrutiny and cooler heads to maybe dissect it rather than adding fuel to the fire.

Rant over, full disclosure that Ive always thought Carragher is a bit of a prat

He wouldn't have tweeted if it was an Arsenal player...Never liked that scouser 👎

19 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

Cracking game, Liverpool 2 Arsenal 2, Arsenals game to lose an almost did, 2-0, Xhaka gets involved with Alexander-Arnold it winds the Liverpool supporters up then Liverpool go and score, HT Linesman elbows(on purpose)Robertson on the chin for something(I guess)he said, Salah misses a penalty, Almost 90mins Fermino levels it, Ramsdale makes a world class save from Salah in added time, Then somehow Konate misses from a yard out only for Ramsdale to push it wide.

It's been a while since I've enjoyed an EPL game, Blood and guts, And Refereed by a quality Official...Paul Tierney 👏  

It was a great match and a fantastic statement for what Premier League football can be. It’s worth saying though, there’s no team as consistent as Arsenal who can deliver a top quality match for viewers over the time since the Premier League. They can be unplayable, they can be absolutely terrible, but very rarely have they not provided entertainment. Them against most top sides should be a guaranteed 4pm Sunday KO for Sky. 

1 hour ago, The Last Post said:

He wouldn't have tweeted if it was an Arsenal player...Never liked that scouser 👎

I’ve seen a clip somewhere of him sitting next to Roy Keane commentating on the Liverpool 7:0 demolition of United embarrassing himself with his celebrations. I have no love for Keane but I think Carragher should have shown a little more constraint.