New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

1 hour ago, I know nuffin said:

Not a signing but Lawrence is reported to have signed for Rangers. Glasgow Times football. Would have thought he would be sent off every other week in with somebody the waist high tackles up there 

Good move for him that would be

Potentially could shine and get back into the Welsh team 

16 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Good move for him that would be

Potentially could shine and get back into the Welsh team 

They do seem to think their signing Maradona?.  Hope their not too disappointed.  I can see a lot of red cards. The only way he gets in the Welsh team at the minute is if he becomes Maradona

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

They do seem to think their signing Maradona?.  Hope their not too disappointed.  I can see a lot of red cards. The only way he gets in the Welsh team at the minute is if he becomes Maradona

That's the Spirit?

I know the Poland coach said Bielik needs to play at a higher level and many are assuming he'll be loaned out but has anything actually been said about his status with us this season?.

I don't remember even seeing any rumours about a possible move.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I know the Poland coach said Bielik needs to play at a higher level and many are assuming he'll be loaned out but has anything actually been said about his status with us this season?.

My opinion on this issue is that Bielik has a contract with Derby County, not Poland!  Might sound a bit simplistic, but there you go!

1 minute ago, StaffsRam said:

How many times has he actually played for the national team? Wiki says 5 times in 3 years, including sub appearances. How likely is he to make their World Cup squad either way, whatever division he’s playing in?

Well to be fair he has been injured for most of that. If he's fit and available he gets called up so I'd say it's pretty likely that he gets in the world cup squad

32 minutes ago, alram said:

the reality is there won’t be many takers, a quality player but has ongoing injury concerns and won’t be on peanuts. 

On the face of it he has a hell of a lot to offer but his agent will presumably be pitching his demands as a player of the perfect age with International experience etc and we know he's an excellent player but the injury susceptibility is a huge question mark.  Those who can afford him will probably wonder if there is better value elsewhere with players that are less likely to break down. If he's at the top of your budget then can you really afford all the eggs in that particular basket and if money is not really an issue then perhaps you can pick up someone likely to miss less games.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Im sure the DET did a story saying that the club are willing to send him out on loan

2 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Well to be fair he has been injured for most of that. If he's fit and available he gets called up so I'd say it's pretty likely that he gets in the world cup squad

That’s a fair point, and he WAS called up for their nations league matches recently. I’m resigned to seeing him and possibly Knight go in some capacity but I’d do everything I could to keep both.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

My guess, Bielik will end up at Galatasary or Fenerbache.