New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

2 minutes ago, Loughborough Ram said:

I'm not even convinced that we'll beat Oxford, let alone 5-0.

Might take a while but the quality we have signed will shine through sooner or later

My thoughts too before today Loughborough but now with these three latest signings , I am moving towards a top two place becoming a realistic ambition. If we get Collins too, I'm off down the bookies.

COYR

8 minutes ago, NottmRAM said:

These are players that are past their prime so lets calm down a bit 

Also, what odds do you think I can get on Derby 5-0 Oxford?

Calm down on the 5 nil lad these players are past their prime like you said. 

im more thinking have we got enough cabinet room for the league 1 title myself 

6 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

My thoughts too before today Loughborough but now with these three latest signings , I am moving towards a top two place becoming a realistic ambition. If we get Collins too, I'm off down the bookies.

AGREED!!!!

Edited by REDCAR

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'd the notts county line with a pinch of salt, one of those "this'll sooth the fans of the club I've just signed for" a bit like camp and his "everyone was a derby fan but I was always totally a man u fan" when he rocked up at forest.

McGoldrick started his football career in the youth sides at Notts County. Born and bred in St. Anns'.

Some great business so far..especially as it all has to fit within the agreed business plan...Liam must have done a fantastic job with selling the vision..

The Bristol Brain Drain will be in full meltdown anytime soon..although a more blinkered bigoted group of knuckle draggers you would struggle to find anywhere..so so bitter but I guess supporting such a tinpot club means they have to window lick elsewhere for kicks. 

Edited by Yani P

I know it’s probably done for the day now, but listening to the new guys speak I wouldn’t be surprised to see Davies, Stearman and Forsyth get new contracts.

Stearman possibly as a player-coach? Wonder where CKR ends up in all this? The Bradley Johnson whispers??? Oh I need a lie down again 

2 minutes ago, REDCAR said:

I thought Collins only joined Cardiff in May?? ?

No. He was released by Cardiff in May after one season since he left Luton.

2 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

Would have liked a re-signing or two as well but beggars can't be choosers ?

Even more pleased if we confirmed that Knight, Bird and Sibley are going nowhere. Bonus points if we keep Bielik…

2 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Even more pleased if we confirmed that Knight, Bird and Sibley are going nowhere. Bonus points if we keep Bielik…

You may get 2 out the 3. We certainly can't light Knight go for peanuts.  A decent fee with a sell on and further payment if he winds up at a championship club with promotion aspirations.  All quite on Bird but I believe Norwich were keen and they tend to do things quietly.