New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

6 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

I would love to have Shinnie back but the one I want announced is Davies. A deal needs to be struck, surley he wouldn't be demanding crazy wages?

He can't demand silly wages. The max wage is dictated by the EFL.

7 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

I would love to have Shinnie back but the one I want announced is Davies. A deal needs to be struck, surley he wouldn't be demanding crazy wages?

I have a feeling Curtis Davies could be holding out for Rosenior to be made permanent.

Curtis being the man he is, I could imagine him saying show the manager some loyalty before I commit.

22 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Understandable that Sunday was a quiet day signing wise. Do we expect another big splurge today or do we think they’ll just be drip fed in to the club now? 

I’m hoping for splurge not just because it’s exciting but because we need them in the door asap listening to Roseniors ideas

I think we might get a few today.

I would like to see Rosenior made permanent. Davies to sign an extension. CKR extension and one new signing. 

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-burnley-line-up-offer-for-derby-county-star-jason-knight/

I hope the new owner agrees, that's not happening, derby fans have been through enough.

Knights too important to the club, would only sell with a massive offer. That means above 10 million.

Who would be the quality alternative to sign for the club. The clubs under financial restrictions on who can be signed.

9 minutes ago, Oldben said:

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-burnley-line-up-offer-for-derby-county-star-jason-knight/

I hope the new owner agrees, that's not happening, derby fans have been through enough.

Knights too important to the club, would only sell with a massive offer. That means above 10 million.

Who would be the quality alternative to sign for the club. The clubs under financial restrictions on who can be signed.

I think £8m plus add ons to about £12m plus 20% sell on knights ok but his assists and goals are on the low side