Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

The queue at 5 a.m. allegedly on Friday outside the City Ground for away memberships...or could be just a group of rough sleepers, hard to tell from the photo

FB_IMG_1658047545987.jpg

It’s all so exciting for them isn’t it. Their big season out in the premier league. 

10 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

It’s all so exciting for them isn’t it. Their big season out in the premier league. 

Wasn't sure whether it was an advert for Primark at first when I saw it, never seen so many grey trackies in one place since The Southbank shut down 

Edited by Tyler Durden

1 minute ago, Crewton said:

Judging by the early reactions of the faithful, that new striker from Union Berlin will be moving to Greece even faster than their last £13m signing did ? 

If anything sums up the quality of the opponents he was scoring against last season (at a very average rate) it’s a Bundesliga team not having a shot on target against a very undercooked League 1 side who are not even favourites for promotion. 

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

Judging by the early reactions of the faithful, that new striker from Union Berlin will be moving to Greece even faster than their last £13m signing did ? 

What you read / heard?

3 hours ago, Mick Brolly said:

I went to IKEA last week and saw 1 person in a derby shirt 1 in a Chelsea shirt and a load of furniture how utterly embarrassing. 

Oh, I love this game!  Never lost a game yet…

I went to IKEA last week and saw 1 person in a derby shirt, 1 in a Chelsea shirt, a load of furniture, and a magnetic notice board. 

1 hour ago, REDCAR said:

What you read / heard?

"If he can't score against lower league opposition, how's he going to score against PL defenders"

"Looks awkward"

"Can't play with his back to goal"

That kind of stuff. I'm sure the more reasonable ones will give him time to adjust, but it's fair to say he hasn't so much 'hit the ground running' as simply 'hit the ground'.

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

"If he can't score against lower league opposition, how's he going to score against PL defenders"

"Looks awkward"

"Can't play with his back to goal"

That kind of stuff. I'm sure the more reasonable ones will give him time to adjust, but it's fair to say he hasn't so much 'hit the ground running' as simply 'hit the ground'.

Oh dear…. Maybe he’s a little nervous or needed gloves with the bitter English climate…. Oh wait….. I see he was the most subbed player in the league last season ?

7 hours ago, REDCAR said:

What you read / heard?

I didn’t see the Barnsley game so can’t comment, but all the analysis reports on Awoniyi did state that be has a bit of an unorthodox, almost clumsy style.

We had one of those but he ran through midfield, tore the arse out 3 defenders and bent it round Schmeichel on his debut against the league champions

17 million eh

money_flush_03.gif

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I didn’t see the Barnsley game so can’t comment, but all the analysis reports on Awoniyi did state that be has a bit of an unorthodox, almost clumsy style.

We had one of those but he ran through midfield, tore the arse out 3 defenders and bent it round Schmeichel on his debut against the league champions

17 million eh

money_flush_03.gif

If he’s half as good as that fella who destroyed United Forest fans will be creaming themselves very quickly.

What do you reckon he would be worth in today’s market, £25m-£30m?