Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

7 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

What is it with Liverpool this season? Oh well, more chance for us to knock them out of the league cup 

They have a couple out and there away form is awful.  Not seen any of it but looks a fair result based on the online write ups so a decent win this althougth they've brought Worrall on and are now grimly hanging on.  Shame he's only had the 10  minutes. Van dijk misses a sitter for the second time 

Edited by Gee SCREAMER !!

8 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

What is it with Liverpool this season? Oh well, more chance for us to knock them out of the league cup 

Mane was liverpools most important player and I don’t think Klopp or anyone connected with Liverpool really appreciated it. They also still rely on Milner and Henderson in midfield and an aging Van Djik at the back. Gomez, Curtis and Elliott aren’t as good as Liverpool think they are either, neither is Trent. 

I’ve been feeling a little smug because I called Liverpool struggling this season way before the season started, but they lost today because of the arrogance that has slowly bred their for a little while now. It’s ok Klopp saying he needs players for the champs league but you’ve got 5 subs, go out and win the game then worry about resting players.

Just now, Rammy03 said:

As midfield of Fabinho, Elliott and Jones isn't anything to be scared of so it's hardly a surprise they didn't win. Very inconsistent this season, they've gone from beating man city to losing to forest.

It’ll be, ‘remember that time we beat Liverpool’. 

dont worry, we’ll always have that time we beat Newcastle. 

Klopp should rip into his players, but won't because (as shown above) it is always somebody else's fault.

Well played Forest. A deserved win, but I'm not going to pretend that I'm not massively salty about the victims rolling over in this one. I hope Man U finish above them this season.

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

Did Liverpool play their reserves or something? I saw Ox, Carvalho, Curtis Jones, Harvey Elliott and Milner out there. 

Credit to Forest for the win. They will look back on this as their best moment of the season when they are relegated with 24 points. 

Possibly. It certainly beats losing to Ipswich, Mansfield and Port Vale in the third tier though.. 

Green-Eyed Envy GIF by Five Guys A Week

I did give them a potential of 7-8 points against the ‘big six’ as bonus points in the fight for relegation.

I think Liverpool at home (they are winless away this season) is probably the easiest of the big six right now. Don’t get me wrong I expected Liverpool to win easily, so Forest deserve credit.

But Forest would have been better off beating Bournemouth at home and losing to Liverpool, rather than the other way around.