Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

20 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Forest’s next three are Brighton (A), Liverpool (H) and Arsenal (A).

Hard to see beyond three defeats there. Many of their rivals play each other over the next few games so it’s entirely possible they will be around 7 points adrift of 17th position by the time they play Brentford at home.

Which they will lose as well.

5 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

Haven’t they been relegated every season they’ve been in the Prem? Wouldn’t that make them the worst club to ever play PL football.

We May have had the worst team but we at least managed a few seasons before relegation

Nah, they finished 3rd in 1995.

33 minutes ago, Anon said:

Nah, they finished 3rd in 1995.

29 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

Im Out GIF

I’ll see myself out

Apparently Cooper is the best manager they've had since Clough, so they've forgotten as well.  Must have been the horror of Platt, Silenzi and 2 and half decades of s*** that's caused the amnesia.  

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

How sad is it reading the Forest forum that the extent of their ambitions now is to get to 12 points (after spending £150 million on 20 odd players).

When do they pay Wolves another chunk of the additional 10 million they owe them for Gibbs-White ? Not in the 150 million. Will it be covered by the win bonuses the Tik Tok kid will never get. 38 million ye gods.

1 hour ago, mrdave85 said:

Haven’t they been relegated every season they’ve been in the Prem? Wouldn’t that make them the worst club to ever play PL football.

We May have had the worst team but we at least managed a few seasons before relegation

They've got the joint most bottom place finishes in the Prem, so thats something at least...

17 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

How sad is it reading the Forest forum that the extent of their ambitions now is to get to 12 points (after spending £150 million on 20 odd players).

We'll be ok folks, we will get better and we'll pick up the odd win and draw.

It's all about getting 12 points, absolutely nothing else.

No good our lot falling out, of course we all have differing opinions, that's nature.

But we all must support and strive to pass the eleven points no matter what we all agree and disagree about.

GET TO 12 POINTS FFS. Then we can all chill the f*** out.

?

1 hour ago, mrdave85 said:

They've finished bottom 3 times, the joint record and now they're heading for an unprecedented 4th. We may have had the worst season in PL history but they are without a doubt the worst club in PL history.

Also the worst European Cup winners ever as the only winners of it to ever be relegated to their country's 3rd tier.

Excluding this season we've had more seasons in the PL than Forest and we have a higher average place finish.

They really are an appalling club and their fans' massive delusions of grandeur never fail to have me in hysterics.

Edited by I Am Sheep
Correction

8 minutes ago, Molinstu said:

Wolves fan in peace and all of that.  Best of luck for the season.  ?

Wonder if on their 'Describe previous match in up to 3 words' thread anyone will be able to laugh at themselves enough to write 'Playtime's over!'

Thanks for todays entertainment.  Have a bit of a soft spot for Wolves having spent a fair few weekends up there a fair few years ago with some quality Molineux regulars we got to know.  Wolverhamptons a fond memory of my youth. Best of luck for the season mate.

3 minutes ago, I Am Sheep said:

They've finished bottom 3 times, the joint record and now they're heading for an unprecedented 4th. We may have had the worst season in PL history but they are without a doubt the worst club in PL history.

Also the worst European Cup winners ever as the only winners of it to ever be relegated to their country's 3rd tier.

Excluding this season we've had more seasons in the PL than Forest and we have a higher average place finish.

They really are an appalling club and their fans' massive delusions of grandeur never fail to have me in hysterics.

When we were the 'worst team in history' weren't they 2 leagues and 28 places behind us.  Seem to recall we beat them 2-0 that year as well ?

I just love the fact that after spending £150m that the limit if their ambition is to get 12 points.  If we were up there now, I could imagine us saying that just to avoid the shame of a repeat, but to set that as a goal in a season with such levels of spending is such a sad incitement of their fans.

It’s hard to see a way back for them from here.  Loosing to their closest relegation rivals, and the tonkings they have had against better teams just makes for an uphill struggle for them now.  Current form lands them on 19 points, but with the lucky win they had against West Ham, you can still see them taking our unwanted crown…

Other than seeing them relegated, I would just love it, in the Kevin Keegan sort of way, if we drew them in the FA cup and beat them.  That would just be soooo sweet…

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

We'll be ok folks, we will get better and we'll pick up the odd win and draw.

It's all about getting 12 points, absolutely nothing else.

No good our lot falling out, of course we all have differing opinions, that's nature.

But we all must support and strive to pass the eleven points no matter what we all agree and disagree about.

GET TO 12 POINTS FFS. Then we can all chill the f*** out.

?

They’ll make it to 12, of course they will. But imagine, just imagine if they didn’t. They would never be able to show their faces in public again. It’s absolutely worth the pain of seeing then promoted, to subsequently see the absolute hash they make of it. Almost makes me hope they get promoted every other season, just to watch them go through this.

it would be a bit of a s*** indictment of the East Midlands though. If the two worst teams in prem history were us two. It would be very fitting of our shared history though. Like Siamese twins that hate each other.