Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

10 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

We didn’t hold a pity party March though 😂

and even now, on this forum there’s a complete reluctance to accept that Derbys situation was one of your (well, Morris’) own doing. It’s all the EFLs fault

We broke the rules and paid for it. Our fans generally seem to accept that 

Yeah everyone loves Morris on here

20 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

and even now, on this forum there’s a complete reluctance to accept that Derbys situation was one of your (well, Morris’) own doing. It’s all the EFLs fault

Nah, your saving yours for one over a bit of a rise in ticket prices or a penalty you don't get. Perhaps latch it on to the Fawaz day celebration.

As for your fans generally accept it. Accept what.  A reduced deduction for compliance which you then appealed.  Your fans have generally moaned like f*** to the point Nottingham's sold out of tin foil hats by the way.  

17 hours ago, alram said:

In the first couple of years in the prem survival is the only thing that matters, once you get into year 3 you get full benefits of a permanent financial advantage of teams in the championship & every promoted team going forward. 

I don’t blame Forest for throwing money at it it just shows the lunacy of the elitist financial system in football. At the end of the day it’s worked for them

36 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Again, showing you’re one of the sensible voices on here. 

0692c0a1b8ef3449ed6a049d5e519a5ec6979e4e

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

sam winchester yawn GIF

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Fundamentally, Forest vastly underperformed. They were, understandably, expecting midtable this season with the teams being promoted being so poor - and that's before it became obvious Burnley would be horrendous, because that was slightly more surprising than the other two. 

This can’t be contested. It’s been a dreadful season. Points dedications and terrible refereeing decisions aside. We’ve distinctly underperformed. 

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Finish 17th with the supposed lowest ever tally to survive

or finish 20th with the lowest points tally ever..

I know what I’d pick. 

Also, the PL has changed since the decades you were in it. This 40 points to survive malarkey isn’t needed anymore. 35 seems to be more than enough given the dominance of clubs like Arsenal, Pool and City. 

The top are gaining more, the bottom less. 

Me too, I'd pick going into a division where we could be competitive every single day of the week.

Not sure what point you're trying to make after that? Do you not think you should be expecting more after blowing a quarter of a billion pounds?

5 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

This can’t be contested. It’s been a dreadful season. Points dedications and terrible refereeing decisions aside. We’ve distinctly underperformed. 

It’s easy to say you should be higher. But higher than who?

Do you think you have underperformed because of the money spent? Or underperformed because of the quality at your disposal?

I don’t think player wise you are any better than the sides above you. Palace, Brentford, Fulham and Bournemouth all have better players (and managers). 

2 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

On top of this, what are your thoughts on becoming the villains of the league? It's a title we know all too well after our financial troubles, but are thankfully starting to shift now. The victim complex, appointing Clattenburg, financial misdeeds etc. all with an owner who doesn't seem like the most likeable chap, even taking away all the accusations and charges- everything aside, he's a spoiled loser who boots TVs when something happens he doesn't like.

A lot of Forest fans found our situation very funny, and were quick to jump on the high horse about clubs behaving badly. Now the shoe's on the other foot, it's curious to see many Forest fans take up the same positions they mocked us for at the time: ''the league's corrupt'', ''it's all unfair'' yada yada yada

To me: you've got a dodgy owner who spaffed millions up the wall for a squad who only just scraped to safety. PL survival is always worth celebrating, but are the general circumstances otherwise? 

Finish 17th with the supposed lowest ever tally to survive

or finish 20th with the lowest points tally ever..

I know what I’d pick. 

Also, the PL has changed since the decades you were in it. This 40 points to survive malarkey isn’t needed anymore. 35 seems to be more than enough given the dominance of clubs like Arsenal, Pool and City. 

The top are gaining more, the bottom less. 

The European cup has changed since you were in it as well, don’t stop you going on about it though.🙄

How would you rectify that for next season Dawnie, will it be a big clear out of the underperformers , how many players do you think you will need to sign