Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

4 hours ago, nottingram said:

What’s this I see about a possible new stadium in Toton? Is there nowhere in Nottingham they can move to?

Desperate to live in Derbyshire aren't they?

11 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Desperate to live in Derbyshire aren't they?

Loads of them do.  They infect it like locusts in a desperate bid to escape the foul pestilence they were born in to . You'll find them creeping inwards as far as Borrowash and Spondon. Even their tubster poster boy Burns lives in Derby.

5 hours ago, nottingram said:

What’s this I see about a possible new stadium in Toton? Is there nowhere in Nottingham they can move to?

Don't the gumps rent their present hovel from Nottingham city council? Is the council planning to build the gumps a new council house to replace the slum. Wouldn't it need to be in Nottingham, or can they still get assisted rent on a building outside the city limits.

But with Notts city council currently having more money issues than the gumps. I can't see them planning a new building any time soon.

5 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Don't the gumps rent their present hovel from Nottingham city council? Is the council planning to build the gumps a new council house to replace the slum. Wouldn't it need to be in Nottingham, or can they still get assisted rent on a building outside the city limits.

But with Notts city council currently having more money issues than the gumps. I can't see them planning a new building any time soon.

Riverside development land to be sold off to balance the books?

They can ground share with notts county until they build their own.

6 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Believe there is some sort of argument over the rent. They pay £250k and the council want £1m. Now lots of posturing on both sides. To me £1m seems cheap, and is probably no more than Forest pay that bloke off Gladiators to moan about referees for them. 

They’d never win a vote again but if the council wanted to start balancing the books the land that shed sits on would be worth an absolute fortune. 

7 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The council tax payers of nottingham, with their council bankrupt, are surely not going to be happy that they're also subsidising a football club to the tune of £750,000 a year?

They were dead set against council subsidies when there was talk of Derby City Council loaning the club money to survive. They surely wouldn't be hypocrites would they?

16 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Their current ground is already outside Nottingham City limits innit? That's why they're call Notts Forest.