Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Maybe the rivalry is over. They have their obsessives of course, stuck in their tiny rooms - ooh Derby lost to Crewe. BTW whats the song that Everton always sing about knowing your history. But its very difficult to get excited about Forest these days. Mid-table in the league forever maybe. Going nowhere but at great expense. A squad full of foreign mercenaries who we don't even know and therefore can't yet despise. Still, if they're happy. Bless. We (and they) miss the times when it was a very local affair. We all miss the times when the passion was there, when players (and managers) crossed the divide for instance. I think they'll find they'll miss us much more than they think. At least it looks like they'll get their old rivalry with Leicester back next time. Good luck with that. Here's to meeting again someday.

On 05/11/2023 at 21:07, Red_Dawn said:

You lot might laugh. But he’s well thought of within the FA and already lead the youth team to European cup glory. 

What had Gareth Southgate achieved in domestic football that SC hasn’t? You could argue his resume was worse before he got the England job. 

When I’m referring to bigger things, that’s what I’m thinking. Heard it here first.. 

theres absolutely no chance hes getting that gig

dull s******** low block football, that relies on a high conversation rate of the stupidly low XG forest have. 

at its best his football is structured and organised but the norm is hang on , keep ur fingers crossed and pray the opposition dont make the most of the 70-80% possession and truck tonne of opportunities that they have

3 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

theres absolutely no chance hes getting that gig

dull s******** low block football, that relies on a high conversation rate of the stupidly low XG forest have. 

at its best his football is structured and organised but the norm is hang on , keep ur fingers crossed and pray the opposition dont make the most of the 70-80% possession and truck tonne of opportunities that they have

By ‘bigger things’ he meant that one day he’ll move on to notts county. 

On 17/11/2023 at 13:45, Red_Dawn said:

BTW I'm sorry for your loss chaps. I had only just seen the posts about B4 on your main thread. 

Wish my best to you all and his family. 

I think I saw you speaking up for B4 perhaps on LTLF saying he was a true supporter who just had a little difficulty with words. It was in response to someone taking the piss. I really admired that. 

2 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I'd like to think we'd reciprocate if there was a forest version of B4.

Lives ended too soon. 

It's only a game, and it's fun taking the P, but at the end of the day we're all just people with different tastes.

Or in Forest's case, no taste at all 🤪

14 hours ago, Eatonram said:

I think I saw you speaking up for B4 perhaps on LTLF saying he was a true supporter who just had a little difficulty with words. It was in response to someone taking the piss. I really admired that. 

Must stay solemn. Must resist the urge to make some comment about most forest fans not being able to string a coherent sentence together, pot, kettle, etc. Can’t do it, too tempting. 

12 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

@Red_Dawn, I read this week that Awoniyi is out for a prolonged period.

He seemed to be getting quite a few of your goals and fitted the Cooper plan of very rapid breaks from a packed defence.

Is this going to need a tactical rethink?

Make It Rain Money GIF

Forest’s Head of Recruitment getting ready for January Transfer Window as we speak.

27 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I hope for his sake he thought it was a clever piece of fishing, but they're gaining a reputation as Celebrations FC.

Sadly not. A few of their fans have lost their heads on this, even their journo Paul Taylor has got in on the act. Proper salty!! Not to mention cooper blaming the referee….AGAIN!!!

All comes down to having delusions of grandeur, thinking they’re way bigger club than they are, thinking they’re a better team than they are and having unrealistic expectations. They can’t even enjoy being a premier league club 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Sadly not. A few of their fans have lost their heads on this, even their journo Paul Taylor has got in on the act. Proper salty!! Not to mention cooper blaming the referee….AGAIN!!!

All comes down to having delusions of grandeur, thinking they’re way bigger club than they are, thinking they’re a better team than they are and having unrealistic expectations. They can’t even enjoy being a premier league club 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You'd think they'd be flattered that a really well run club like Brighton, who are exactly where Forest must want to be, were so delighted to beat them. If they were a truly big club like DCFC they'd be used to it by now 😂

I read that one of their fans got thrown out for homophobic abuse, so well done to the forest fan who reported him.