Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Forest’s overall points tally should be less than Southampton’s.

The woodwork has been their best defender this season and they have the highest XG against and lowest XG for in the league.

I believe they also have the highest number of penalties missed against them this season too.

But, credit where it’s due.

I've had to leave the front room, and watch elsewhere.

The missus is Spurs, which makes her a Red Dog tonight, however much she tries to hide it. 

When we first met, I had doubts seeing as she's from Nottingham, how could she been untouched by proximity alone, from a family of dogs.

Still, she passed all initial tests a Ram has to conduct in those circumstances, even popping along to the BBG and PP when we played Spurs, and coming on the odd none Spurs away day.

I'd never given it another thought in the 25 years we've been married, no need really since Forest have been lower league in that time, but now I'm having serious doubts. 

She suddenly seems to have lost most mental function, her accent sounds unintelligible, and she's demanding the last pie from the freezer.

I suspect Reddogitis is like chicken pox, and can lie dormant for many years before returning to blight an adult life.

I assume there's no cure, so if anyone wants to PM me with ways of making a sudden death look like an accident, I'd appreciate it.

Congrats Forest. In the end they deserve to stay up as they have shown up at the right time.

Who would have thought they’d beat the likes if Arsenal and Liverpool at home, hold City and pick up a draw at Stamford Bridge last summer?

Awoniyi has been so crucial since his return as well.

We will have our time again. In the meantime, Forest are top dogs in the East Midlands.

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Congrats Forest. In the end they deserve to stay up as they have shown up at the right time.

Who would have thought they’d beat the likes if Arsenal and Liverpool at home, hold City and pick up a draw at Stamford Bridge last summer?

Awoniyi has been so crucial since his return as well.

We will have our time again. In the meantime, Forest are top dogs in the East Midlands.

team america vomit GIF

11 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Fair ply to them. They're still s*** and I hate them, but fair play all the same

They just have to keep hold of Cooper and not get ideas of grandeur and they'll be fine

Ive changed my mind. Celebration with fireworks in the light of day for staying up.. 

.. f****** tinpot..