Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

15 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Playing a dejected Brighton side who've lost a semi final on penalties and an extra days recuperation,  Season gets more lucky.

On the flip side they are playing a Brighton side who will be hurting and wanting to put it right.

With Spurs collapsing, 5th place and the Europa League is a realistic shot for Brighton now.

13 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

On the flip side they are playing a Brighton side who will be hurting and wanting to put it right.

With Spurs collapsing, 5th place and the Europa League is a realistic shot for Brighton now.

Sweet revenge would be to snatch 4th place off united. 

22 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Playing a dejected Brighton side who've lost a semi final on penalties and an extra days recuperation,  Season gets more lucky.

Playing a dejected forest side who who tried really hard against a liverpool side who were also trying really hard to give forest something and still failed who know the drop is coming, who know the manager is only still there because the owner couldn't get anyone good to take on the job....but forest's squad of committed players who are 100% revising the "ship emergancy escape plan" documents will ultimatly be the difference as the silent, pink, faded seats bare witness to the dieing embers of the hopes and dreams of the gumpen hoards.

5 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Copper has apparently ordered Shelvey to stay at home after his angry reaction to being named on the bench for the Liverpool game - good to see that all’s well in the camp 🤣🤣🤣

Doesn't Cooper know he can't banish him that easily? They have to destroy his seven horcruxes first.

2 hours ago, JfR said:

Doesn't Cooper know he can't banish him that easily? They have to destroy his seven horcruxes first.

That hilarity in this is that the comments all want him sent back to Newcastle.  You signed him for the next 2 and a half years. Signed that many they don't even know who's on loan and who isn't.  The new Arter but on 3 times the wages.  That's an expensive 5-6 million pound doorstop upgrade.

Would appear I've made some friends over on the forest forum, was sent a link last night.

They must miss us, checking out our Derby v Burton thread, my summary of Burton went down well with those that have undergone a sense of humour bypass.

Rzar’s sister must be on her period this week.

I know you're missing us, fear not, we'll be playing you again very soon 😘

17 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Copper has apparently ordered Shelvey to stay at home after his angry reaction to being named on the bench for the Liverpool game - good to see that all’s well in the camp 🤣🤣🤣

rave GIF not so angry now, celebrating his imminent departure from Florist

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Spurs fans that traveled to Newcastle are to be reimbursed their ticket money as an apology for their poor performance.

Should Snotts Forest adopt this approach their fans could be in for quite a windfall.

If Forest did that it would be

Season 1 Drama GIF by Almost Family FOX

15 hours ago, David said:

Would appear I've made some friends over on the forest forum, was sent a link last night.

They must miss us, checking out our Derby v Burton thread, my summary of Burton went down well with those that have undergone a sense of humour bypass.

Rzar’s sister must be on her period this week.

I know you're missing us, fear not, we'll be playing you again very soon 😘

Most of them live on a caravan park at Chapel, so you can pop down anytime and give them a wave.