Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

4 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Johnson or Gibbs-White get injured (please) Forest are honestly screwed.

They could get 11 clowns with size 15 feet to play and they would get enough points at home to crawl over the line.  3 lots of wood and a disallowed goal this evening.  To stay up probably scoring 5 away goals over a season would be insane but it looks possible

I've never seen such poor defending to give the Gumps their goal. Anyone might thnkk it was deliberate. And then I had thought you couldn't be offside when a defender passed the ball to you, only VAR and the referee seem to have changed the rules. Continuing the remarkable goings on that keep giving them points.

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

They could get 11 clowns with size 15 feet to play and they would get enough points at home to crawl over the line.  3 lots of wood and a disallowed goal this evening.  To stay up probably scoring 5 away goals over a season would be insane but it looks possible

Yeah honestly don't know how they're not 4 goals down. 

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I can’t believe having spent almost £200 million this is the best they can offer