Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

3 minutes ago, dajstrawb said:

From that I’ve gathered today, once they sort out the DD option there will be a lot more sold. Never knew how many relied on that option until it’s been temporarily removed 

I've always used the DD option and had it on auto renew, however, I wanted to move seats and couldn't afford to wait. So I paid on my credit card, just as well because all of the available seats in my new area have now gone.

1 minute ago, DerbyRevolution said:

I want to be the first to ask this, as it will be asked a hundred times over ?

When will new season ticket cards be posted out? ?

Those renewing their seats and keeping the same age group will be using last season's season ticket.

52 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

All I can offer is this time yesterday we’d sold none ? 

Not sure how it compares to previous years or other clubs. Lots of people waiting on the direct debit option I suspect. It’s a good immediate cash boost to the club and a sign of intent from fans, expect that number to grow over the next few weeks. 

Edit - Did a quick Google and Bolton have sold over 13,000, Ipswich over 16,000, Portsmouth over 12,000, Cambridge over 2,500 so still a way to go, however they’ve all had there’s on sale for a while. 

Ipswich had a poor season so 16,000 ST is pretty good.Think we should match that in the coming weeks . Any more would be a bonus.

Please could someone do me a big favour and post a photo of their ST card (with personal info obscured obviously)?

I thought that the original decision was that last season’s cards wouldn’t be reused so I consigned mine to the drawer that has my random dcfc memorabilia - tickets and the like. What i now realise is that the ST cards don’t have the relevant seasons written on them so I’m not sure which of them out of the several i have will be the ones for this season coming.
Thank you.

5 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Please could someone do me a big favour and post a photo of their ST card (with personal info obscured obviously)?

I thought that the original decision was that last season’s cards wouldn’t be reused so I consigned mine to the drawer that has my random dcfc memorabilia - tickets and the like. What i now realise is that the ST cards don’t have the relevant seasons written on them so I’m not sure which of them out of the several i have will be the ones for this season coming.
Thank you.

20220706_214404.thumb.jpg.8fdcbaf19467b095e3e3c2be39a1cb2b.jpg

58 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Renewed 3, now trying to persuade the eldest its worth the trek from London, for at least half the games; using subtle bribery that if he loses the 35% discount, don’t expect me to make up the difference when we come back up next year ?

Hey @uttoxram75 hope the big man renewing with the West stand stand massif

The Utch West Stand massif will be there mate!

Did I meet you at his house last year or can't you remember??

7 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Thank you.

No sponsor on the back of the card?

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

The Utch West Stand massif will be there mate!

Did I meet you at his house last year or can't you remember??

Didn’t think his spirits would be dented.

Sounds a story but nah, more likely to see me at Utch races, had that box off him one year, think they’ve given it now though.