Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

18 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

I don’t think you can move seats until everyone has had chance to renew ??‍♂️

I'm trying to move to seats not currently taken up by season ticket holders, I could buy them as a new season ticket holder but lose my 10 year discount.

I've just tried to buy the tickets online as a new purchase and it let me go through the procedure with my discount, but I'm now stuck on payment is still being processed.

Edited by ram59
follow up information

7 minutes ago, David said:

They default to that age band, but it lets you change it, just click on the 65+ in the basket and select the age you need 

Did that. It changed to adult but then produced an error message saying the seat wasn’t available for my age.I’m 58.

1 hour ago, jono said:

Grrrrr on holiday, have tried to renew, gone through payment and all the bank one time pass code stuff but every time it just throws up error and won’t take the money .. have to wait till I get home on Monday. 

You are Chris Kirchner and I claim my £10 (I don’t accept bitcoin). 

Another season in the SW upper secured. I hope it’s as much fun as last year and I hope they can now open another bar up there. See you on the 30th ??

6 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

How many sold? 

I had a quick look about 10 minutes ago and 21,500 tickets (roughly) were allocated. It will include outstanding renewals, but I would guess that we've seen several thousand in new season tickets this morning. 

30 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Thanks guys. I’ve been waiting for years for my lads to get the away bug so I can take them all over the country and this season it the one. So is it a straight amount or does it vary dependant on age? 

No discount so far. I've had it for years and when I attained SC status it remained at the Adult price.