Tom Barkhuizen - Signed 2 year deal

Dcfcsr92

1 hour ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/derby-and-bolton-among-clubs-eyeing-recently-released-28-year-old-attacker/

Be a great start if this is the quality of players we are ready to look at next season 

I've always rated him and would be happy if we go him. I expected to see him being 33, still only 28, go get him Wayne.

22 minutes ago, CodnorRam said:

Cracking signing ?image.thumb.png.b8d56362e993ba3a2a5017079a2a8425.pngimage.thumb.png.55031be998ddaeb11a5df314a72382df.png

Barkhuizen would be a good signing for what we need, remember we've got to somehow recruit almost an entire squad (potentially 15-20 players over the course of the next two months). We're also going into a league that does have some talent, I won't deny, but largely they're overpaid plumbers/electricians. 

Barkhuizen is a extremely quick, physical player - end product isn't the best but he definitely has some attributes that would cause problems in League One. 

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Barkhuizen would be a good signing for what we need, remember we've got to somehow recruit almost an entire squad (potentially 15-20 players over the course of the next two months). We're also going into a league that does have some talent, I won't deny, but largely they're overpaid plumbers/electricians. 

Barkhuizen is a extremely quick, physical player - end product isn't the best but he definitely has some attributes that would cause problems in League One. 

Im only joking, Kazim is proof that stats doesnt prove how good someone is.

Im excited for any new signings tbh!

1 hour ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Have a look at the goal he scored against us in September 2020 for PNE at PP. Sorry I can't link but worth a look on Youtube.

It was a great strike.

My abiding memory of the game though, is the referee awarding Preston a penalty for Buchanan heading the ball away ?

On 20/05/2022 at 11:22, Coconut's Beard said:

It was a great strike.

My abiding memory of the game though, is the referee awarding Preston a penalty for Buchanan heading the ball away ?

Is that the game when they scored in the 7th minute of injury time, Christmas game ?

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Is that the game when they scored in the 7th minute of injury time, Christmas game ?

He scored against us in March 2017 and September 2020 (League Cup).

Pretty sure the strike being referred to was the League Cup game when te Wierik had a harsh red and a bizarre penalty was awarded against Buchanan.

• 2 weeks later...