Who is looking forward to league one

B4ev6is

I just hope its a bit more competitive than the Championship. Hopefully far enough removed from the parachute payments that it doesn't severely distort things there. If it is more competitive then I can't wait - it might actually be fun again not knowing who will automatically smash the league for a change.

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Charlton is a good place to go, Wycombe is in my reach. 

I'd like to try and get to forest green and Exeter. Was hoping to see some terraces at Exeter but I think the ground has had some redevelopment. 

The Big Bank is still standing terrace and (unofficially) has a mix of supporters. Stood on there, brilliant atmosphere.

Great thread, @B4ev6is. I'm looking forward to a possible TEN new grounds -

Fleetwood

Wycombe

Plymouth

Oxford United (the one that keeps getting away)

Morecambe

Accrington (had pneumonia last time we went!)

Portsmouth

Cambridge

Lincoln

Shrewsbury.

For the others, will be fun standing in the away ends rather than sitting with the locals! 

And I fully expect to get tickets for them all!! ?

Looking at the definite teams at this stage that will be in League 1, there is only a few grounds that would be able to give Rams fans a decent amount of ticket allocations. Fleetwood, Accrington and FGR only have capacities of just above 5,000, so tickets will be limited. Regardless of what others say, Derby will be a big draw for a lot of the teams in this division and if Rooney is steering the ship, that will add to the attraction.

I feel we will only have good vocal away support at a small number of grounds next season. With teams dishing out their allocation of tickets to the Rams. Currently only 9 teams have a capacity of over 15,000 stadiums, them being Charlton 27k+, Ipswich 30k+, Portsmouth 20k+, Bolton 28k+, Plymouth 18k+, Sheff Weds 39k, MK Dons 30k+, Peterborough 15k+ and Barnsley 23k+. Added to this list could be Sunderland if they fail in their final (49k) or Swindon 15k+ and Port Vale 20k+ that are in the league 2 play offs. If we are flying next season, we could be the club that might break the opposition best ever attendance.

I will be looking forward to attending Plymouth, Exeter and Bristol Rovers away. I think tickets for FGR and Cheltenham will be hard to get for me. From a selfish point of view, I hope Swindon win the League 2 play offs for another possible visit.

Before I can think about looking forward to next season, I need the new owner to be in place by next week, so Rooney or whoever is our manager, will have the time and hopefully the financial resources to assemble a squad that is capable of competing in this league. Then I'll look at how many of the 8 grounds I've never been to, I'd like to visit. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Great thread, @B4ev6is. I'm looking forward to a possible TEN new grounds -

Fleetwood

Wycombe

Plymouth

Oxford United (the one that keeps getting away)

Morecambe

Accrington (had pneumonia last time we went!)

Portsmouth

Cambridge

Lincoln

Shrewsbury.

For the others, will be fun standing in the away ends rather than sitting with the locals! 

And I fully expect to get tickets for them all!! ?

Supporters clubs are virtually guaranteed tickets aren’t they?

11 hours ago, angieram said:

The Big Bank is still standing terrace and (unofficially) has a mix of supporters. Stood on there, brilliant atmosphere.

Youll have a job getting tickets in there this season,season tickets are selling like hot cakes locally + they're probably going to utilize the priority ticketing for existing trust members for the bigger games ala the Derby,sheff weds etc

More chance if you go with away membership

10 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Youll have a job getting tickets in there this season,season tickets are selling like hot cakes locally + they're probably going to utilize the priority ticketing for existing trust members for the bigger games ala the Derby,sheff weds etc

More chance if you go with away membership

Cheers! That's a shame, I really liked that mixed crowd when I was there - Exeter v Swindon in 2018.