Who is looking forward to league one

B4ev6is

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Let’s hope we can turn around our away form…

Might have as many of our lot at some away games as away fans! I doubt the lads will be on the end of the same vitriol as was the case on occasions this season too. I'm hopeful! 

3 hours ago, Crewton said:

Good idea. Let us know what you find out. I imagine it will be overwhelmingly negative. 

Can't think what gives you that impression ?

I'm really looking forward to next season for a lot of reasons. It seems we've finally exited the dark and twisting tunnel that was the Morris era and equally, CK brings some energy and relatability that I hope will continue to lift the club. Lots of new grounds to visit too so there'll be some good away days. I don't think home fans will be as spiteful as those Championship mobs who felt we did them wrong too, so perhaps some healthy banter akin to the Blackpool game to enjoy. Lastly, a re-build with Rooney having some of the shackles removed is surely something to look forward to as well. I don't imagine it will be easy, but then I've not seen many fans saying otherwise, but it'll be nice to get back to enjoying football for the game's sake without all the EFL/MFC/WWFC BS we've endured in recent seasons.

COYR.

12 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

I'm really looking forward to next season for a lot of reasons. It seems we've finally exited the dark and twisting tunnel that was the Morris era and equally, CK brings some energy and relatability that I hope will continue to lift the club. Lots of new grounds to visit too so there'll be some good away days. I don't think home fans will be as spiteful as those Championship mobs who felt we did them wrong too, so perhaps some healthy banter akin to the Blackpool game to enjoy. Lastly, a re-build with Rooney having some of the shackles removed is surely something to look forward to as well. I don't imagine it will be easy, but then I've not seen many fans saying otherwise, but it'll be nice to get back to enjoying football for the game's sake without all the EFL/MFC/WWFC BS we've endured in recent seasons.

COYR.

Just starting on 0 points and the chance of signing a few freebies and getting a couple in on loan will be a breath of fresh air 86 ?