LG 1 appropriate transfer suggestions

BuckoBeast

7 hours ago, CrapSince99 said:

Brennan Camp at Eastleigh impressed me when I saw him earlier in the season. Saxon Earley was good for Stevenage nall but he's already on loan from Norwich. 

Andy Dallas at Solihull is a goal scorer, young (23) and out of contract in the summer. In the last three seasons he's been a very regular scorer despite playing wide left, scored 12 in 25 , 19 in 43 and 9 in 20 so far. For free he's definitely worth a gamble.

10 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Andy Dallas at Solihull is a goal scorer, young (23) and out of contract in the summer. In the last three seasons he's been a very regular scorer despite playing wide left, scored 12 in 25 , 19 in 43 and 9 in 20 so far. For free he's definitely worth a gamble.

Maybe for the summer transfer window, but Solihull aren't going to let him go for nothing in January, unless we work out some kind of swap deal.

1 hour ago, Oldben said:

Lewie Coyle of Hull might work, he's got 6 months left on his contract, but if Hull wanted something for him, I'm sure that LR could be tempted with a swap deal involving one of our players deemed excess to requirements.

18 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Haven’t a scooby about the fella, but I’ve always been one for the potential of non league players. Liking the stats. No doubt many clubs with buying power are too ?

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, sage said:

Connor Wickham now a free agent. Scored 9 in 20 this season fir FGR

He looked bright in a game I watched him in a couple of months ago, so wouldn't be against it. It looked like his talent is in excess of this league, but other factors have obviously got in the way. 

Not sure he's a Warne player, though.