Down but not out

Anna

6 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Me too. Just got my tickets for Cardiff game. Show my appreciation for this group of players and staff. They have given their all. COYR ? 

Me too ? got me travelling from Burnley, my Dad from Hull, my Uncle and Cousin from USA (oh and Grandad from Derby!)

It was -21 points.

just take a moment to let that sink in. Let the absurdity of such a penalty, combined with the transfer embargo, just mellow in your mind.

The fact the boys and the backroom & all the staff even had us in with a chance of surviving is nothing short of phenomenal. 

League 1 will be tough, but genuinely getting out of this shadow of admin, points deductions etc, could be the best thing for the club after the ship-show of the last few years. A line can (hopefully) be drawn and the club can move on. 

It’s not how we wanted to get out of the championship, but heck it’s something different for a lot of supporters. League 1 could be fun, new away days, new opponents, a new competition. 

Bring it on.

6 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

It was -21 points.

just take a moment to let that sink in. Let the absurdity of such a penalty, combined with the transfer embargo, just mellow in your mind.

The fact the boys and the backroom & all the staff even had us in with a chance of surviving is nothing short of phenomenal. 

League 1 will be tough, but genuinely getting out of this shadow of admin, points deductions etc, could be the best thing for the club after the ship-show of the last few years. A line can (hopefully) be drawn and the club can move on. 

It’s not how we wanted to get out of the championship, but heck it’s something different for a lot of supporters. League 1 could be fun, new away days, new opponents, a new competition. 

Bring it on.

My feelings too. It will be so nice to compete on an equal footing with other teams (hopefully) and for Wazza to be able to bring in a few new players. I actually think our youngsters will do great in League 1….if we can keep them. Will be getting my map out and plan a few away games next season, although I am old enough to have attended away games the last time we were in Division 3 ?