Down but not out

Anna

1 minute ago, Ramrob said:

Thanks. Just got mine for me and the boy ?

Going to be an emotional day! Now where can I get sombreros from? ?

COYR ? ? 

Amazon, apparently! 

Edited by angieram
Wrong marketplace

It was inevitable even perhaps to the most ardent supporter. Perhaps last year's karma at the Sheff Wed game has turned against us when Reading scored their forth. Well done to them as they pulled it around at the right time. Our away form eventually lost us a place in the Championship (as well as the points deductions). So proud of the team,the management and us fans. Rooney has it under his skin and it appears he wants to stick with us in Division 1. It is going to be very hard but, different grounds and always 3pm kickoffs, i am genuinely looking forward to next season. To Wayne and the boys thanks for this roller-coaster of a season which will live in so many supporters minds. I have really enjoyed it perversely. Next season, with hopefully the take-over completed, will be i think another one to remember but the outcome will be totally different (ie promoted). Now DCFC when do i get my season-ticket? UTR

3 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

It's Cardiff. Let's wait until 30 mins before kick off and then postpone on the grounds that we can't be naffed. 

What's another 3 point deduction among friends eh? ?

Or because of snow.

Bitter sweet. No use moaning about injustice. I am bursting with pride. My Team, its manager and back room staff have given everything and some more. A roller coaster of a season. I just think about Friday and how I felt. I think about 6’ tall 37 year old Curtis Eugene Davies and 18 year old 5’-6” Liam  Thompson as either end of of the foundations and ethic of this unbreakable group of warriors it fills me with hope. Up the mighty Rams. 

1 hour ago, Anna said:

Me too ? got me travelling from Burnley, my Dad from Hull, my Uncle and Cousin from USA (oh and Grandad from Derby!)

Same here gutted we are down but we fight another day. Just bought tickets for the Cardiff game. Just to show my support for what everyone has done to keep our great club alive. C.O.Y.R

I was there today from Oxford with my friends and I’ll be there for the Cardiff game. No way on earth that we wouldn’t go up and show our appreciation for what Wayne and the squad have tried to do against the odds this season. Love this club and can’t wait for next season - we’re already planning our away days. COYR! ???

9 minutes ago, Jayram said:

I was there today from Oxford with my friends and I’ll be there for the Cardiff game. No way on earth that we wouldn’t go up and show our appreciation for what Wayne and the squad have tried to do against the odds this season. Love this club and can’t wait for next season - we’re already planning our away days. COYR! ???

There's one game you won't have far to travel for next season!

15 minutes ago, Scrumpyram said:

There's one game you won't have far to travel for next season!

I know! Potentially Wycombe, MK Dons, Cheltenham, Forest Green, Swindon and Pompey as well, but for some reason Shrewsbury away is my main target destination!