Rams v Coventry Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

7 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Not quite sure what's going on there... Back 3? Bielik up front? Open to suggestions! ?

I’m thinking it’s Beilik, Bird and Thompson as a midfield three with Morrison and Lawrence playing as a number 10 and false 9 with Ebiowei as an inside forward.

Edited by Ramarena
Forgot Ebiowei

3 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

I’m thinking it’s Beilik, Bird and Thompson as a midfield three with Morrison and Lawrence playing as a number 10 and false 9

7 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Hope I’m wrong but our midfield and attack look awfully one dimensional.

No runners from midfield or pace to be seen.

Why is Knight devoid of games in midfield, a better player than Thompson in every way at this stage.  Ebosele may as well not be there today, if he's signing for another club this week he won't be used or will do nothing if he is.  Waste of a space

6 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

I’m thinking it’s Beilik, Bird and Thompson as a midfield three with Morrison and Lawrence playing as a number 10 and false 9

Bird was being played further upfield before the Bielik injury last season and looked handy before having to go back to the DM position.

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Why is Knight devoid of games in midfield, a better player than Thompson in every way at this stage.  Ebosele may as well not be there today, if he's signing for another club this week he won't be used or will do nothing if he is.  Waste of a space

Yeah knight helps with the midfield balance, he’s the one midfielder we have that can break through the lines, drive us forward and offer a goal threat and defensive cover.

He’s been terribly under used in his best position and I fear is a victim of his own versatility.

His form has dropped off, but that’s to be expected with the way he’s been utilised.

Shame really.

I think Rooney has moved to playing more of the lads who he is hoping will be around next season, hence Knight, Stearman, Ebosele and Plange on the bench and and giving Thompson, Cashin the opportunities to get more experience.  It's the logical thing to do in my opinion.  

37 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Buzzing for this one aren't we? Barnsley are definitely going to lose against Sheff Utd today so a win puts us 1 point off them. (Reading won't pick up another point all season anyway).

The escape has never been more on! 

And it's sunny.

Never has a post tempted fate so much ???