Things that annoy me that should annoy me

sage

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Basically mass produced clothes are thrown together and the designer labels don't want anyone carrying more than 6 pounds of extra weight or over the age of 30 buying there clothes so the XL is a medium in the real world. Try as you like, all blokes get a bit thicker in the middle as they get older.  Best to just stick to middle of the road stuff nowadays although I have noticed that issue creeping in with t shirts from Marks and Spencers.

On a footnote to that I have no idea what's happened to jeans over the last 10 years.  Can never find a pair to fit properly.  Seem ok, then after a few washes there constantly hanging round my arse. Everyday ones and expensive ones.  There all s***. 

Your arse disappears when you get older and your sack seems to want to chat to your knees.

8 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

My fake grass has been down 9 years now. Looks as new. Seems it may disintegrate any time now then, I take it?
It’s currently covered in bodshit, thanks to the feeders & bird baths scattered around the garden. Slugs were out in force yesterday after the rains, all over my lovely patterned concrete. We have loads of bees, wasps, butterflies, spiders, ladybirds, flies, and Lord knows what other insects, thanks to our well tended border plant beds, insect hotel, climbing roses, & countless potted plants, large & small. 
A damn sight more wildlife here than either of the two neighbouring gardens, which are made up of solid grassless dead earth, chopped up furniture, rusted bike frames, ashen bonfire residue, and just about enough piles of dogshit to fill a fooken empty reservoir!  Oh, and apart from their perimeters that border my garden (as I ripped out all the hedge and replaced with fencing, also 9 years ago), they are both literally surrounded by 12ft high/6ft wide wild privet, due to their complete laziness and shitty attitude. 
You can’t choose your neighbours, but you can wish they’d feck off and live next to some other poor fecker!  ?

That's Chadd for ya, Uneducated lazy feckers, Sounds like a piece of paradise sandwiched between a couple of landfills ☹️ 

Barclays Premier Banking ?

This is an account that was offered to me a good few years ago when I had a fare few notes in my Current Account, I accepted and they moved the money over, Then my divorce and the balance shrunk by a fare few £s, Where she was well looked after financially, They have now sent me an email, They said they sent me a letter earlier this year but must have forgot to frank it as I have yet to receive it, Anyroad, For this privilege they are now going to charge me £20 a month if I care to carry on being one of their Premier customers.

Being a Premier customer gives you benefits or so they say...ie cheaper home/holiday insurance and rubbish like that, I can beat their insurance cheap offers and have, Every now and then they would call to see if all is well with myself and is there anything they can do to help, I am always polite when speaking to them and say all's well thank you, In their email they have said I will be continuing to be a Premier Banking Customer for free until later this year(well thank you)

An email is now winging it's way in cyberspace to their customer service reps telling them I will NOT be taking up their offer as this pensioner doesn't conform to Banks or others that see fit by ripping off their long serving customers.

Now to be a Premier Banking Customer, I need to have A gross annual income of £75,000 or more paid into your current account with us – equivalent to at least £3,330 paid into your account each month, or £40,000 in the previous 12 months ?

Banks aye ? at least the sun is shining ? ?

18 hours ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

All those nonsense sayings is one of my biggest pet hates.  A couple that really do my head are “I’ll eyeball…..” - you mean you’re going to read it - and “I’ll reach out to….” - you’re going to speak to someone.  Absolute rubbish!!

I think we should take a rain check on this note

On 17/08/2022 at 14:17, David said:

Clothes sizes.

I range from anywhere between XL and 3XL, even with the same brand.

I shop online as the high street is pretty much dead, I can order 2 t shirt's, 100% cotton, regular fit, same brand, same size. 

One makes me look like a first attempt at making a sausage, the other perfect, how? 

It's got to the point now where I'm ordering multiple sizes of the same item just to make sure I get one that fits.

I bought a pair of faded jeans in store and loved them so bought same pair, same size, in dark wash, online. The dark wash were at least 2 inches too small. I complained and they sent me 2 sizes postage free, saying that it depends where they’re made. As there is less option to actually go in shops now the sizing surely should get more consistent not less! 

14 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Women commentators on the cricket (Hundred). They just keep chirping away, repeating themselves, and often talking complete drivel, just to say something. Less is more Ladies. Rest your bloody jaws.

I don’t enjoy female commentary on anything. The thin, reedy voices just don’t do the job right, even if they have a degree of knowledge that’s acceptable. 
Particularly the one who does gymnastics talks like there’s always jeopardy and suspense. 
went to the 100 cricket and they’re dancing about shouting. 
no female solidarity here, rather have male commentators. 

17 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I don’t enjoy female commentary on anything. The thin, reedy voices just don’t do the job right, even if they have a degree of knowledge that’s acceptable. 
Particularly the one who does gymnastics talks like there’s always jeopardy and suspense. 
went to the 100 cricket and they’re dancing about shouting. 
no female solidarity here, rather have male commentators. 

I think Ebony Rainford Brent is excellent as is Emma Hayes as a pundit on the football.

1 hour ago, Ewe Ram said:

100 cricket. What a load of hooey. Even worse on tv, what the hell are those ugly banners? I think it’s hard to watch. 
Live is as bad, they think we’re American with their bands and DJ’s, screaming and whooping, beer vending machines and fan cams. 

Completely agree...but some don't, Look at the crowds they get, Razza Mataz, Beer, Fun, Fans being on TV...It's Ballox I tell ya Ballox.

Edited by Unlucky Alf

22 hours ago, sage said:

I think Ebony Rainford Brent is excellent as is Emma Hayes as a pundit on the football.

Wow. Already addressed this elsewhere... Emma Hayes has the most annoying voice ever. I mute the tv if she is on, her monotonous, booming completely bugs the hell out of me.

Now Laura Woods, she's decent and her voice is lovely too!

9 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Wow. Already addressed this elsewhere... Emma Hayes has the most annoying voice ever. I mute the tv if she is on, her monotonous, booming completely bugs the hell out of me.

Now Laura Woods, she's decent and her voice is lovely too!

Well if you've already addressed this I wouldn't have posted 

39 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

The media's obsession with putting out articles about people who've joined OnlyFans and the amount of money it's made them.

Yeh, Bloody every day in the DET...I wouldn't know what Only Fans are...unless it's an electrical whole sale only selling fans ?‍♀️