Coventry kickoff moved for Sky

Carl Sagan

Wasn't the TV money being withheld due to a transfer instalment  being owed? (To Arsenal, was it?)

Didn't I read on here that the instalment is now paid, The withheld TV money has now been passed on to us, and this has gone towards us "Having enough to live on, for February", hence the recent one month extension?  

I'm only going on what I've read on here, mind.  I haven't been in receipt of any official documentation or owt!  ?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Wasn't the TV money being withheld due to a transfer instalment  being owed? (To Arsenal, was it?)

Didn't I read on here that the instalment is now paid, The withheld TV money has now been passed on to us, and this has gone towards us "Having enough to live on, for February", hence the recent one month extension?  

I'm only going on what I've read on here, mind.  I haven't been in receipt of any official documentation or owt!  ?

Its quite possible you are correct and I have missed that.

However, I am beyond being reasonable in any way, shape or form toward Gibson and Parry.

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Spotted that too.

Shame they interfere with supporters plans, journeys, chance to see us “live” at times.

But, Let Sky keep showing us, more publicity, more money, more chance for anti Sky/EFL rhetoric to be heard.