Petition to the Sports Minister

Carl Sagan

15 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

says a fan of whiter than white QPR.....Tell us Bobster, which team suffered most as a result of your "cheating" (a word used a lot about us). 

I was just making an observation about that analogy not being the greatest.

As I’ve said elsewhere the majority of QPR fans knew we were massively overspending, had destroyed the Warnock 2011 promotion squad, and couldn’t maintain those ridiculous wages going forward ( combined 150 grand a week on two keepers alone)

we were punished as per the rules at the time, probably the reason fines were replaced with points deductions, it has taken 6 years to get the club operating to a decent economic level, but from now on as soon as we develop a decent player he will have to be sold Ala Eze.

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

I was just making an observation about that analogy not being the greatest.

As I’ve said elsewhere the majority of QPR fans knew we were massively overspending, had destroyed the Warnock 2011 promotion squad, and couldn’t maintain those ridiculous wages going forward ( combined 150 grand a week on two keepers alone)

we were punished as per the rules at the time, probably the reason fines were replaced with points deductions, it has taken 6 years to get the club operating to a decent economic level, but from now on as soon as we develop a decent player he will have to be sold Ala Eze.

Good player Eze, QPR have put together a good team. I have lots of QPR fans from working in London, good people 

58 minutes ago, LauraH said:

Start a new thread to give it prominence.

That said, I'm not sure a second petition will have the same impact. We need new ways to put pressure on the corrupt EFL.

Edited by IslandExile

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

This MPs letter to the Sports Minister is spot on!

@RoyMac5 can I just say how grateful I, and so many others, are with the tweets, quotes and posts you put on here. Really does mean that this forum covers all bases. The constant stream of posts is vital at keeping us who don’t particularly use other platforms up to date. 

Keep up the good work. Thanks. 

Just now, ollycutts1982 said:

...The constant stream of posts is vital at keeping us who don’t particularly use other platforms up to date. 

? ? I thought that there must be lots of fans that don't use social media as much. I've only just figured out Insta, and as for Tik Tok... ?

Kudos to @David for keeping such a good forum going. 

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

? ? I thought that there must be lots of fans that don't use social media as much. I've only just figured out Insta, and as for Tik Tok... ?

Kudos to @David for keeping such a good forum going. 

My 9 year old is an expert on TikTok so he could be the forum authority on that. Although the dog/puppy, fortnite, rocket league and fifa content he watches my not be of much use. 

6 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

@RoyMac5 can I just say how grateful I, and so many others, are with the tweets, quotes and posts you put on here. Really does mean that this forum covers all bases. The constant stream of posts is vital at keeping us who don’t particularly use other platforms up to date. 

@RoyMac5is our leader in all of this - he/she has been outstanding in providing updates. I'd buy you a beer or cocktail if I ever met you. Well done pal/sweetheart - delete accordingly ?