Petition to the Sports Minister

Carl Sagan

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Tom, she has already agreed  to arrange a meeting with the Sports Minister on this.

A good way to encourage Amanda's involvement is to stress the mental health impact of all this on us as fans, she is very supportive. 

What about Pauline Latham?

1 hour ago, Norman said:

The message has been clear from the start. Don't donate, you don't get leached. 

We don't need automated responses from the government. We just need a place where a load of signatures have been collected and then when you email your local MP/DET/Rick Parry/EFL, you can link to it and I'm pretty sure 20 to 30 thousand signatures then has some weight. And I'm pretty sure the administrators would be thankful of the backing and that the fans have a general grasp of what is going on. 

It's not a piddle, is it? It's a concerted effort to raise awareness. 

It certainly is not piddle. Just read the comments such as these FA3A4FE2-4EE1-4E4A-BECD-880223EE7D37.thumb.png.763250e182b06f626b87740a4dc9e3df.png

15 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Apologies if posted elsewhere on the forum.

The paragraph in there about matters emerging after the meeting about financial viability is extremely concerning and may be what is being referred to by a poster following his email from Rick Parry.  Have admins taken their eyes off cashflow being too optimistic re bidders? It seems unlikely given that cashflow is everything in an insolvency and they are experienced professionals but what else could it be? It is clear something drastic came out based on actions since

6 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

The paragraph in there about matters emerging after the meeting about financial viability is extremely concerning and may be what is being referred to by a poster following his email from Rick Parry.  Have admins taken their eyes off cashflow being too optimistic re bidders? It seems unlikely given that cashflow is everything in an insolvency and they are experienced professionals but what else could it be? It is clear something drastic came out based on actions since

Or is it that the Admin haven't shown details of Boro & Wycombes claims, and they assumed that they'd be football creditors?

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Or is it that the Admin haven't shown details of Boro & Wycombes claims, and they assumed that they'd be football creditors?

Not sure Roy. Why is everything with us like this in that there are so many contradicting stories snd smoke and mirrors? As fans we never really know what the issue is. Think since Thursdays meeting the atmosphere has changed and people recognise that any action we can do is needed but we dont know why!

37 minutes ago, angieram said:

What about her? If she's your MP, write and ask her. She's a season ticket holder so hopefully will be helpful.

I think she's already written to the appropriate minister - I'm sure I saw a letter from her posted up on Twitter maybe?

18 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

I think she's just referring to what has already been reported - the difficulty caused by the Boro/Wycombe claims and the alleged EFL demand for evidence of future funding by 01/02/22.

33 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

So she has basically confirmed the Nixon rumour about an ultimatum of 1 February.

But not said what it is that is concerning. We should be told.  

15 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

So she has basically confirmed the Nixon rumour about an ultimatum of 1 February.

But not said what it is that is concerning. We should be told.  

I think you're reading too much into her tweet - I doubt she knows more than what she's read, which is the same as us.