Petition to the Sports Minister

Carl Sagan

Just a thought guys, but wouldnt this be better as a government petition rather than one on change.org?

We should essentially set up the same thing here https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/check, but it needs 5 people to start it i think.

If it gets 10k on that it actually gets a response from the government. Change.org doesnt really do anything

Signed, but hopefully we can also get a parliament based petition going as well! Then I’ll sign that. Hopefully if things don’t improve over the next week or so, then crowdfunding could take place, I’d be more than happy to take a bit out my savings for the cause! Never going down without a fight!!???

14 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Just a thought guys, but wouldnt this be better as a government petition rather than one on change.org?

We should essentially set up the same thing here https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/check, but it needs 5 people to start it i think.

If it gets 10k on that it actually gets a response from the government. Change.org doesnt really do anything

Please start it. You must know 4 other people's e-mail addresses that would be up for it. If not let me know and I will pm you my e-mail address and then we need 3 more e-mail addresses from folk on here etc.

19 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Please start it. You must know 4 other people's e-mail addresses that would be up for it. If not let me know and I will pm you my e-mail address and then we need 3 more e-mail addresses from folk on here etc.

Let's get the parliament one started too I agree. 

12 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Was just about to post this, hopefully many MPs in Derbyshire will also begin to get involved too. Feels like something is building. Enough is enough. EFL, admins, everyone’s our enemy now because Derby County is ours. 

We could do with forming some sort of list on which of the local MPs our forum members have contacted and which ones we still need to.