What action can fans take against Wycombe and Middlesbrough

Curtains

1 minute ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I think a proper campaign is required to get attention. Something like throwing balls on the pitch may draw attention to our plight.

We need publicity, but not at the detriment of the players. We can't disrupt play or stop games. Imagine if we were 1.0 up, playing well, bosing the game, we chuck a load of tennis balls on the pitch, break the flow of the game and end up getting beat.

4 minutes ago, KBB said:

We need publicity, but not at the detriment of the players. We can't disrupt play or stop games. Imagine if we were 1.0 up, playing well, bosing the game, we chuck a load of tennis balls on the pitch, break the flow of the game and end up getting beat.

Banners when we are on sky. That kind of thing. 

It has to be peaceful but forceful. 

We can't attract more trouble for the club. 

2 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

I think that the target for this is not Gibson or Wycombe, it’s the EFL. They need to understand the fall out if this is successful and how their actions could come under scrutiny. They could be heading into an untenable situation.

pressure on the EFL could get them to engage with Gibson et al to minimise the collateral outcome of the cases.

They’ll let them sue us and then change the rules so it cannot occur again in the future

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Bring back the snakes that we had at Stoke for Rowett

4 minutes ago, sage said:

Bring back the snakes that we had for Rowett at Stoke (no one eyed ones though please)

29 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

Hmmmm. Not sure about that. However I am as sure as I can be that at the moment they are not “creditors”.  The admins have to work on behalf of creditors only. If a buyer offers enough to satisfy creditors and is prepared to accept potential future liability to the scum bags I fail to see why this can’t proceed. The EFL should answer a straight yes or no question, are Boro or Wycombe creditors?

Well @G STAR RAMsaid a similar thing. But I think you can see from the press and from what the admins say that these claims are a problem unless they are settled OR a buyer has the balls to ignore them and proceed.
They have been notified to the admins as contingent claims. The admins will only ignore them if their legal advisers say: they are so remote they can be ignored. The grubby claims will be dressed up in all sorts of fancy legalese and I doubt there’s a respectable law firm who would put their necks on the line. 
Your last sentence is quite strange. These are legal proceedings between clubs. Why do you say they can be determined by the EFl ? Surely it’s for the arbitration panel 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

How many posters advocating we boycott the Middlesbrough game are regular away attenders themselves? 

Curious to know as none of the people I chat to at away matches are intending to boycott. 

IMO this will sell out. I’m not a usual away attendee but me and 2 others who don’t go away will be going. Staying in Yarm overnight, blummin lovely place. 

55 minutes ago, sage said:

We could get there early. 12.30pm and link arms around the ground. certainly across the players, directors, media entrances

We could copy the tactics of Insulate Britain and glue ourselves to every entrance door, Turnstile, etc. 

Think this is the time to say enough is enough and make a lot of noise about the stupidity of these chairmen. Taking advantage of a club in administration with a case with no legal basis as there is no basis to show any tactics used by Derby led to Boro or Wycombe being financially worse off. There needs to be a big protest at Boro, more fans need to show up, not less. Go to the main entrance, the police will not be able to stop a large number of fans peacefully but vocally calling out Gibson. I think more of us should show up for this one. No point in attempting a boycott as fans will travel anyway. We need to support the team and make it heard publicly how Gibson is going about his business. Not bothered what Boro or Wycombe fans think. Their (club chairmen) behaviour is callous and if we survive and get taken over (if this goes to court), I hope there is pressure applied to recoup any court costs and even cases brought against these chairmen by the EFL to stop unfair persecution. There could even be a claim for defamation of business towards the Wycombe chairman for his statements. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

How many posters advocating we boycott the Middlesbrough game are regular away attenders themselves? 

Curious to know as none of the people I chat to at away matches are intending to boycott. 

Most probably be the first to moan when if and when the club folds due to the actions of the EFl, Boro and Wycombe.

Something needs to be done. Although not sure what boycotting an away game would achieve.

I suppose we could all pop down the Winchester and wait for this to all blow over.